Search for content in message boards

Information about Noah Lambert and family

Information about Noah Lambert and family

Posted: 1560358899000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lambert
Hello,
I am a direct ancestor of Noah Lambert b. Sept 21, 1832. His son Anthony b 1860 was the father of my great-grandfather Anthony "Gallie" Lambert who died at at 25. I know absolutely nothing about the family except what I have pulled online. Around 10 years ago, I was helping my grandmother clean out her house prior to her move into assisted living. I opened a railroad book (my grandfather Jack Lambert b. 1920 was a railroader) and I found a bunch of confederate money. My grandma told that my grandfathers grandpa (Anthony) gave it to him. Since that time, I have found through ancestry that our family was very involved in the Civil War on the confederate side. I have one photo of Noah that was posted on ancestry however I know nothing about him. Is there anyone who has Lambert family information? Where did they live? Anything about Noah as a person? Family photos? I live in Ohio (just outside of Columbus) and I have wanted to make a trip to Wayne Co. I would like to visit graves, and possibly meet other family members. Thanks!
Rhonda (Lambert) Bellard

Re: Information about Noah Lambert and family

Posted: 1560640504000
Classification: Query
Rhonda To get you started go to FindAGrave.com and type in the surname LAMBERT and type in Wayne County, West Virginia you will get quite a few Lambert individuals. Look for ELIJAH LAMBERT and that should be your immediate family as NOAHis listed as one of his sons..Just navigate by clicking on names..There is a picture of NOAH. It lists the cemeteries and sometimes GPS's......Good luck.....Then I can point you in the right direction to continue your search......one suggestion..start a notebook to keep all your info in.....
per page

Find a board about a specific topic