Yes, they were from North Carolina.
I have found this info since I posted before.
Children of Enoch and Jane Hash Osborne:
1. Solomon ..Born Feb.1765 in DUNGANNON,SCOTT CO, VA,died in Sept. 1852 in Pike co, Ky.
2. Hanna.....born about1768 in Grayson Co, Va, died before Sept.1818. she married Charles Copeland.
3. Mary......born about 1769 in Grayson Co, Va. She married George Howell 1793 in Va.
4. Ruth ....born Dec 26,1770 in Grayson Co. Va, died Nov.13,1851 in Bridle Creek, Grayson Co. Va.
5. Ann.....born about 1773 in Montgomery Co, Va.Now Grayson Co.died August 10 1863 in Flag Pond, Scott Co, Va.
6. Enoch O. Jr. born Dec.22, 1774 in Montgomery Co.Va died 1852 in Grayson Co. Va.
7. Jane....born about August18,1777 in Grayson Co Va.died January 21,1851 in Ashe Co, N.C.
8. Abigail....born Feb.26,1778 in Grayson Co,Va died March 01, 1849 in Tennessee.
9. Zechariah....born Jan. 05,1781 in Montgomery Co,Va died Nov. 2,1877 in Alleghany Co,N.C.
10. Sarah.....born about1782 in Grayson Co, Va, died 1870. She married Moses Dixon about 1800 or 1883.
11. Rebecca......born April 22, 1783 in Grayson Co. Va, died June 20,1870 in Grayson Co, Va. She married (1)Samuel Cox, Sr.April 16,1812 in Grayson Co, Va. She married (2)William Pennington April 16, 1820.
12.Phoebe......born Dec. 12, 1785 in Grayson Co., Va. died Jan. 27, 1863 in Grayson Co. Va.
13. Lydia......born about 1785 in Grayson Co., Va. died about1850 in Grayson Co. Va. She married Alexander Cox.