Search for content in message boards

Looking for family in Humboldt County

Replies: 24

Re: Looking for family in Humboldt County

Posted: 1525899876000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Haley, Still
This is Sandra, Douglas wife. I was just searching Ida May Haley and got the path to this thread. I believe Lorena Haley is the daughter of Ida May Haley, spouse. Fred. Lorena was the mother of my stepfather, Vern L. Still. Thus Vern's grandmother, Ida, came to live with us in Loomis, CA at the end of her life, when I was just a teenager. Lorena, "Rena" did indeed marry Cyril L. Still and all the time I knew about them they were in Medford, Oregon or that area.

I searched and found Find A Grave for Lorena's gravestone. I have a box of Ida's papers that my mother had hung onto all these years. My sister, Vern's biological daughter, my half sister, lives out of the country part of the year and will most likely not be interested in the papers past a glance. I was hoping to find someone who wanted them. Nothing spectacular, but some clues here and there in notes, etc. and a few pictures I can't identify. Also have pictures of Lyle Haley, Vern's cousin (?) and his wife...they had no children to my knowledge.

Anyway, feel free to email me at singerfw@yahoo.com if this finds you.

Sandra Fiecoat Thayne
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Lisa Ingram 1232851865000 
sharon moxley 1232912981000 
dmthayne 1525899876000 
sharon moxley 1218342854000 
sharon moxley 1225568776000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic