Abstracted from genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one or more acres of land in Co. Meath, Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s. (Note, in your research, unusual middle or first names may be the surname of a related family.)
1. C. W. Hamilton, address Hamwood, Dunboyne, owned 352 acres.
2. Eliza Hamilton, Reps. of, no address given, owned 634 acres.
3. Francis Hamilton, address Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow,
owned 8 acres.
4. Hans H. Hamilton, Reps. of, address 28, Fitzwilliam-place, Dublin, owned 911 acres.
5. Henry A. Hamilton, address Whitestown House, Balbriggan, owned 277 acres.
6. Ion T. Hamilton, address Sheephill, Co. Dublin,
owned 246 acres.
7. Rev. James Hamilton, address Ballymacoll, Dunboyne, Co. Meath, owned 1,535 acres.
8. John E. Hamilton, address 1, Eden Park, Kingstown, Dublin, owned 39 acres.
9. Richard F. Hamilton, address Frankford, Rathdrum,
owned 287 acres.
10. R. T. Hamilton, address Local Government Inspector, Strabane, owned 276 acres.
11. T. R. Hamilton, address Vesington House, Dunboyne, owned 280 acres.
12. Hugh Hanbury, address Tiffernock, Trim, owned 574 acres.
13. Samuel Hanbury, address Dalystown, owned 120 acres.
14. Alexander K. Handy, address Park, Kinnegad, owned 267 acres.
15. Anthony Hannigan, address Luckington, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, owned 167 acres.
16. Robert Hardman, address Tenelick, Co. Longford,
owned 7 acres.
17. Patrick Harlin, address Castletown, Navan, owned 82 acres.
18. George Harpur, address Killineer, Drogheda, owned 229 acres.
19. Charles C. Hart, address Killiney, Co. Dublin,
owned 324 acres.
20. Thomas Hart, Reps. of, address Moattown, Kildalkey, owned 2 acres.
21. Richard W. Hartley, address Beechpark, Clonsilla, Co. Dublin, owned 1,298 acres.
22. John Hatch, address Dulkeek, Co. Meath, owned 159 acres.
23. James Hawkins, address 20, Middle Gardiner-street, Dublin, owned 252 acres.
24. Col. Hawkshaw, Reps. of, address Dublin, owned 153 acres.
25. Marchioness of Headfort, address Eaton-square, London, owned 133 acres.
26. Marquis of Headfort, address Headfort House, Kells, owned 7,443 acres.
27. Robert Healey, address Carnacop, Navan, owned 206 acres.
28. James Heeney, Jr., address Gaskinstown, Duleek,
owned 3 acres.
29. John Heeney, same address, owned 5 acres.
30. Richard Heeney, same address, owned 2 acres.
31. Margaret Heffernan, address Baltinoran, Kinnegad, owned 1 acre.
32. M. Heffernan, Reps. of, no address given, owned 429 acres.
33. Christopher Hegarty, address Commons, Navan, owned 2 acres.
34. James Hegarty, same address, owned 5 acres.
35. George Henderson, address Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath, owned 2 acres.
36. William P. Henn, address 10, Ely-place, Dublin,
owned 358 acres.
37. Alex. Henry, Reps. of, address Rathesker, Co. Louth, owned 738 acres.
38. Arthur Henry, address Lodge Park, Straffan, Co. Kildare, owned 323 acres.
39. Thomas E. Henry, address 169, Middle Abbey-st., Dublin, owned 233 acres.
40. Jane Anne Henzell, address Coolnahinch, Moynalty, owned 206 acres.
41. Amelia Sarah Hewetson, address Merton, Enniscorthy, owned 129 acres.
42. Lady Hewitt, Reps. of, address Dublin, owned 379 acres.
43. Frances Hill, no address given, owned 421 acres.
44. John Hill, Reps. of, address Clonmellon, owned 112 acres.
45. Michael Hilliard, address Watergate-st., Navan,
owned 1 acre.
46. John T. Hinds, address 37, Westmoreland-st., Dublin, owned 369 acres.
47. Henry Hodgens, address Beaufort House, Rathfarnham, owned 1,729 acres.
48. Sir George Hodson, address Hollybrook, Bray,
owned 367 acres.
49. George Holmes, Reps. of, address Stoneyhurst College, England, owned 2 acres.
50. John Van Homrigh, no address given, owned 107 acres.
51. John Hone, address Ashton Park, Monkstown, owned 44 acres.
52. Nathanial Hone, address Malahide, Dublin, owned 1,618 acres.
53. Edward Hope, address Clondaleeves, Killucan, owned 985 acres.
54. Jane Hopkins, address 16, Middle Mountjoy-st., Dublin, owned 246 acres.
55. Jane Hopkins, address Julianstown, Nobber, Co. Meath, owned 367 acres.
56. Mr. Hopkins, address 31, Lower Ormond-quay, Dublin, owned 510 acres.
57. Mrs. Hopkins, no address given, owned 74 acres.
58. Mrs. Mary Hopkins, address Quarry Bank, South Staffordshire, owned 93 acres.
59. William Hopkins, address Mitchelstown, Athboy,
owned 427 acres.
60. Rev. Edward Horan, address Johnstown, Navan, owned 21 acres.
61. Jane Howard, address Ballynadrimna, Kildalkey,
owned 69 acres.
62. John and Christopher Howard, address Mooretown, Ardcastle, owned 13 acres.
63. Sir Ralph Howard, Bart., Reps. of, address Belgrave Mansions, Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW, owned 292 acres.
64. Robert Howard, address Ballynadrimna, Kildalkey,
owned 80 acres.
65. William N. Howard, address 7, Prince Edward-ter., Blackrock, owned 356 acres.
66. Earl of Howth, address Howth Castle, Co. Dublin,
owned 2,061 acres.
67. Richard Hudson, address Baillinteer, Co. Clare,
owned 21 acres.
68. Peter Hughes, address Victoria-st., Belfast, owned 29 acres.
69. Anthony Hussey, address Weston, Naul, Co. Dublin, owned 105 acres.
70. Edward Hussey, address Rathkenny, Slane, Co. Meath, owned 2,917 acres.
71. Malachi S. Hussey, address Weston, Naul, Balbriggan, owned 4,100 acres.
72. Col. C. S. Hutchinson, address Seafield House, Donabate, owned 809 acres.
73. Miss S. Hutchinson, address Galway, owned 483 acres.
74. Sir W. S. Hutchinson, bart. address Co. Galway,
owned 652 acres.
75. Lydia Barbara Ireland, Leeson Park, Dublin, and Mary Anne Seymour, owned 521 acres.
76. Bridget Irwan, address Legavoreen, Drogheda, owned 6 acres.
77. Edward Irwin, (In Chancery), address Hotel, Kingscourt, owned 86 acres.
78. James Irwin, address Hardwick-st., Dublin, owned 243 acres.
79. Gordon Jackson, address Lisnahoe, Kingscourt,
owned 400 acres.
80. Thomas Jackson, Jr., same address, owned 96 acres.
81. Thomas Jackson, Sr., same address, owned 278 acres.
82. John J. Jameson, address St. Marnock, Malahide, Co. Dublin, owned 4,092 acres.
83. Thomas Jameson, address 182, Great Brunswick-street, Dublin, owned 232 acres.
84. Rev. John Jebb, no address given, owned 945 acres.
85. The Misses Jebb, address Dublin, owned 626 acres.
86. Patrick Jiles, address Moyfin, Longwood, owned 66 acres.
87. William John, address Belfast, owned 125 acres.