Search the Boards

Search Results for "TIEMEYER" - 113 Messages

per page

Re: Spoonamore Posted on: 03 Jan 2003, by  pakennedy1

Surnames > Spoonamore

...child by first marriage name not mentioned. Cecil Spoonamore had a daughter named Geraldine Spoonamore Tiemeyer and she had a daughter named Nina.

Katherine Tiemeir~Tiemeier~Tiemeyer~Tiemeir Bardenhagen Posted on: 13 Dec 2002, by  shirleygraham...

Surnames > Tiemeyer

Katherine Tiemeir or one of the spellings above was the sister of Gertrude Bardenhagen. Katherine and Gertrude Bardenhagen also had a brother Dedrick Bardenhagen. They came from Germany (area not kno...

Re: Keith Tiemeyer Posted on: 02 Mar 2004, by Gene Benjamin

Surnames > Tiemeyer

I have current information regarding this perosn. Please get in touch.

Re: Keith Tiemeyer Posted on: 01 Feb 2003, by James Moody

Surnames > Tiemeyer

I have information about Keith's whereabouts. Please e-mail me, and I will give you all I have.

Keith Tiemeyer Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by Mr R .Burnett

Surnames > Tiemeyer

greetings from ohio I was hopeing you could give me information on anybody with this name.(Keith Tiemeyer)I am trying to get some info on him, for there are some things that I have to find out about. what has...

Tiemeyer Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by  patpandya

Surnames > Tiemeyer

My grand mother was a Tiemeyer. What part of the country do they live? Pat

I have 3rd, 4rth cousins by this name. Posted on: 09 May 2000, by  Swtpetite0

Surnames > Tiemeyer

I know Timothy Tiemeyer and Sandy who's name is probably changed from marrige. There are more Tiemeyer's I think one's name is Kathy. I believe they are related to the Hammonds. My father Nathan Knows more in...

Looking for Nephew and Niece Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Anne Quiroz Tiemeyer

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

I am looking for my nephew Daniel Eric Quiroz and niece Stephanie Quiroz. Birth mother Janice Nissan. They lived in Houston,Tx and Atascocita (the Pines?)Tx. I would very much like to find them and se...

Lost Relative Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Annie Quiroz Tiemeyer

Surnames > Quiroz

I Don't have any information about M. Quiroz. But if you get any, would you please share it with me?? Thank you cousin.

OBIT Gerard "Gerry" Rumker 1929-2007 Posted on: 04 Nov 2007, by  KandyBackAgee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Campbell

...Sunrise. He was born February 26, 1929 in Melbourne, K, the son of the late Edward and Bernardine (nee Tiemeyer) Rumker. On February 3, 1951 in Southgate, KY he married Agnes Ruschmann. Mr. Rumker worked as a...

Keskkula, Henno - PhD Posted on: 02 Sep 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...B.S. from Davis and Elkins and his Ph.D. from the University of Cincinnati. He married Carol Louise Tiemeyer in 1952. They lived in Midland, Michigan, for 30 years, where he worked at Dow Chemical Company in ...

Obit Mamie STRUNK Perry 7-2-2007 Posted on: 02 Jul 2007, by  VivianMoon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > McCreary

...Tateville, Kentucky. She is survived by four children, Linda Fields of Booneville, Kentucky, Barbie (Rodney) Tiemeyer of Fairfield, Teresa (Jeffrey) Davis of Lebanon, and Ronnie Dale (Lisa) Perry of Fairfield...

Greetings and Welcome Posted on: 12 Mar 2008, by  Ken Williams

Surnames > Groskreutz

...Schleswig-Holstein) in July 1866. My primary goal is to trace back from him. He married a woman named Eliza TIEMEYER or possibly EVECKER in May 1870. Their son, also John GROSKREUTZ (b. 1872 in St. Louis),...

Re: Prins, Van Tuinen, Nicolai, et al Posted on: 11 Mar 2009, by  HarbourKid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

...VanTuinen married Foulkelena (Lena) VanHouten. Their daughter, Rose Jacoba VanTuinen married John Lambertus Tiemeyer. Their daughter, Johanna Tena Tiemeyer married Ralph Lodric Little (my parents). I would love to ex...

Tiemeyer Posted on: 10 Nov 2000, by  psmarti

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Jennings

...you but I only have the phone book for Seymour, Jackson Co. But I also noticed you were working on the Tiemeyer name. Do you have the names Henry and Louisa or Louis Frederick and Mary (Robinson) in your fami...

nolting Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by  patpandya

Surnames > Nolting

Did your Nolting married a Tiemeier/Tiemeyer? I have some Nolting's in a family book. Pat

nolting Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by  patpandya

Surnames > Nolting

Did your Nolting married a Tiemeier/Tiemeyer? I have some Nolting's in a family book. Pat

Re: Surnames- Neubaumer, Heyn, Schramm, Tiemeyer Posted on: 29 Mar 2009, by  smetti

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Nordrhein-Westfalen > General

I have many Neubaumer from Herford, Germany. Unfortunately I can' get contact to Susan :-( The email adress is no longer available. If someone has contact to here, please let me know. If someone need...

Re: I have 3rd, 4rth cousins by this name. Posted on: 24 Mar 2009, by  TimTie

Surnames > Tiemeyer

I am one of the Timothy Tiemeyers throughout the country. I believe I have Hammonds in my line.

Re: Relatives from Hiddenhousen Germany Posted on: 29 Jun 2010, by  Thomas_Tiemei...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > German

...Bünde/Südlengern, where a part of our family still lives in a house built in 1605 by a "Tiemeyer zu Südlengern". We are investigating the church registers and by now we have a large p...

Re: TIEMEIER from Suedlengern in Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany Posted on: 29 Jun 2010, by  Thomas_Tiemei...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...Tiemeier ancestors are from Suedlengern, too. There is a farmhouse in Suedlengern, built in 1605 by "Tiemeyer zu Suedlengern". My gr-gr-gr-gr-grandfather Bernhard Henrich Tiemeier was born there. Th...

Re: Mr & Mrs Clarence Vandenhouten (Wisconsin) Posted on: 02 Jun 2011, by  HarbourKidZ

Surnames > Vandenhouten

I know what you mean. Not sure what dpi the one I use is, but it allows for despeckling, what makes it look much better once scanned. Thanks for the reply. If you do find a connection to our familie...

Temeyer in Decatur (Macon County Illinois) area Posted on: 30 Dec 2010, by  Michael Peter...

Surnames > Tiemeyer

Hello, I'm trying to find the parents of Henry D. Temeyer (Tiemeyer). He was born in Illinois Jan 1856 (according to 1900 census). I find Henry in Macon County Illinois marrying Elizabeth "Lizzie"...

missing person Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by tina northup

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Montgomery

I am looking for any information concerning John Joseph Tiemeyer. His mother is Leslie Carol Herminghausen Tiemeyer and she was originally from Montgomery County. I am helping his father to locate him. Leslie's fathe...

Re: Prins, Van Tuinen, Nicolai, et al Posted on: 06 Jul 2011, by  HarbourKid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

Greetings! I recently posted to another person in this thread and he is for sure family also. For years my late mother spoke of Romke Prins and Auje J. VanTuinen. Just last night I located a thread th...

Re: VENNE IMMIGRANTS Posted on: 20 Apr 2014, by  patpandya

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Jackson

I am a direct descendant of Dinklemann and Tiemeier/Tiemeyer. Would you like some information on these famlies? Pat(f)

Re: Franz Heinrich Holtgrefe, b. 20 Nov 1859 Posted on: 13 Oct 2015, by  joTree10

Surnames > Holtgrefe

...single and traveling with so many children (young adults). I believe it is her brother who was the other Tiemeyer on board in 1883. She was indeed married twice: first to Wilhelm Trentmann, father of Heinric...

John H. Tiemeyer and Flora Dornbush Posted on: 29 Mar 2015, by  grmira

Surnames > Tiemeyer

Looking to connect with desc. of John H. Tiemeyer and his wife, Flora Dornbush. They were married in Jenison, Ottawa County, Michigan on November 21, 1914. In time, they moved to California and they died in S...

Flora [Florence] Dornbush Posted on: 08 Apr 2015, by  grmira

Surnames > Dornbush

...Dornbush, daug. of John Dornbush and Ralphin Vander Zyle. b. February 27, 1890 Michigan; m. John H. Tiemeyer November 21, 1914 Jenison, Ottawa Co., Michigan; d. May 9, 1940 San Diego, California Flora was ...

Mettenbrink Posted on: 03 May 2001, by  mafisch67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Hall

...Mettenbrink and Anna Marie Duenermann married William Casper Fischer son Of Bernard Fischer and Anna Tiemeyer. Many branches of Mettenbrinks settled in Hall county, am trying to link to Westphalia Germany wh...

Re: Franz Heinrich Holtgrefe, b. 20 Nov 1859 Posted on: 09 Feb 2016, by  Susan J and J...

Surnames > Holtgrefe

...information it is greatly appreciated! At this point I have no additional information for Maria Engel Tiemeyer Trentmann Uhlenborck. If I come across anything I will gladly share. ~Susan

Re: Franz Heinrich Holtgrefe, b. 20 Nov 1859 Posted on: 21 Feb 2016, by  joTree10

Surnames > Holtgrefe

...I can only comment on Regina Philomena. Her correct birth name is Trentmann. Her mother, Maria Engel Tiemeyer, was first married to Wilhelm Trentmann. They had two children, Henry and Regina. My records show ...

Schierings of Ohio Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by Sandy Tiemeyer

Surnames > Schiering

I am looking for descendents of Johann and Katrini Schiering of Colerain Township, Hamilton County, Ohio. I have tried to contact Christy Benedum but the mail was returned. I believe this is the sam...

Relatives of Tiemeier/Tiemeyer in Gernmany Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by  patpandya

I am looking for relatives of Herich(sp) Tiemeier/Tiemeyer born in 1828(?)in Hittenhausen/Hiddenhausen Gernmany. He came over to the U. S. in 1848 possible from Hanover. I would like to e-mail or snail-mail r...

Re: Wehdem/Arrenkamp Posted on: 30 Nov 2001, by April (Mickelson) Tiemeyer

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Nordrhein-Westfalen > Kreis of Stemwede

...living in house 2 in Arrenkamp. I am curious about this because I have been doing some geanology on the Tiemeyer name and it says they were born at Arrenkamp No. 9. I have no idea where this might be other ...

Re: John Henry Wintjen married Gertrude Bardenhagen Posted on: 06 Jul 2002, by  shirleygraham...

Surnames > Wintjens

...Bardenhagen's son being William Dietrick Wintjen (b: 12-01-1888) in Walnut,Crawford Co., Ks. married Ida or Eda Tiemeyer who was born 10-21-1903. The continued lineage lists the surnames: Guy, Reaser, Flemin...

Re: Windthorst Families Posted on: 06 Jul 2002, by  shirleygraham...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Ford

Hi Laura, I'm interested in the data you have compiled on Witsken and Tiemeyer surnames. Thanking you in advance. Sincerely, Shirley Graham shirgraham@aol.com

Re: Wiederecht/Scheuermann Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by  vtilton1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hamilton

...further information on Anna Wiederecht. I think she is the Anna that I am looking for. She married a TIEMEYER and had a daughter, Maida in 1890. That would have made Anna 13 years old so am not exactly sur...

Re: Wiele in Hullhorst Germany Posted on: 19 Feb 2003, by Jon Tiemeyer

My family also came from Hullhorst, Germany

Re: HOFFMAN's around 1876 Posted on: 03 Nov 2002, by  oldsole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Butler

...KS, Washington Co., Clifton Death: 19 May 2002, KS, Washington Co., Clifton Spouse: Clifford William Tiemeyer Birth: 18 Mar 1895 Death: 12 Mar 1960 Children: Living - please contact me for more info 1.3 Do...

Tiemeier Posted on: 26 Nov 1999, by Dan Tiemeyer

...and to go further I needed an actual town or city in Germany to dig deeper. Again.....THANKYOU Dan Tiemeyer

TIEMEIER from Suedlengern in Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany Posted on: 25 Nov 1999, by Lynne Wohlers

Dear Dan Tiemeyer, My TIEMEIER ancestors are from Suedlengern in Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. Suedlengern is a little North of Hiddenhausen, Eilshausen, Lippinghausen, and Herford. Here is the information I...

TIEMEYER Posted on: 25 Nov 1999, by Dan TIEMEYER

Looking for information on my surname (Tiemeyer). I know it's German but am unsuccessful in my search through many web searches. I'd like to find the meaning, region in Germany (or Prussia), ect, ect, ect. C...

Re: Sierp family Posted on: 15 Dec 2004, by  patpanda11

Topics > Religions and Religious > Lutheran > Lutheran Roots

I have a Senora Sierp b. 1893 who married a Tiemeier/Tiemeyer in Jackson Co. Indiana. Please contact me at JPa6614972@aol.com if you what some more information. Thank you Pat

Fleenor Posted on: 03 Jun 1999, by Pat Pandya

Surnames > Fleenor

...in Washington Co. in In. I am looking for Willis parents. My gran mother's name was Lottie Dinkleman (Tiemeyer). This was her second marriage. Thank you Pat

27 Rural schools opened in August 1949. Posted on: 11 Oct 2005, by Walter Farwell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Fremont

...(Anderson) - (Centennial) - (Fisher Center) - (Manti) - (Maple Grove) 1.--NISHNA VALLEY.--Mrs. Ben Tiemeyer; (Pease) 2.--PRAIRIE GLEN.--Mrs. Helen Richards; (Summit) Green township: (College Hill) - (Dalt...

EDWARDS, Dorcas Blaine Posted on: 01 May 2006, by  SRSpangler80

Surnames > Edwards

...cousin as Blaine. She had a brother called Thaniel. They are the children of James N. and Lydia R.(Tiemeyer) Edwards of New Jersey. I remember Blaine had a Siamese cat she could vacuum. Thaniel graduated...

per page