Search the Boards

Search Results for "SHERRYL" - 754 Messages

per page

Hoover Family Posted on: 29 Sep 1999, by Sherryl

Surnames > Hoover

Looking for info on the Hoover Family in Williamson Co., Illinois. William Albert Hoover,b.12/28/1866,d.3/22/1922. He was married to Marie Bishop. The had a son named Grover Cleveland Hoover,b.1891-d....

sherryl Posted on: 17 May 2000, by nelda weaver

Surnames > Scheller

i know a sherryl whose maiden name was scheller, but i need more info to see if we are talking about the same person or not.

Sherryl Scheller Posted on: 03 May 1999, by Deni

Surnames > Scheller

she is old friend, like to get a hold of her.

Joseph W Lovell Posted on: 20 Jun 2003, by  slovell53048

Surnames > Lovell

...Fletcher Lovell, B: Dec 23, 1891 and D: Oct 13, 1924. Any information would be appreciated. Thank You Sherryl

Lawles/Petitt/Stone/Highfill/Bunnell Posted on: 03 May 2000, by  SLCreekmore

Surnames > Lawles

James, yep... Grandma Ludwig sure did have a younger sister named Mabel. Mabel was the youngest of four girls and their mother Ella died when Mabel was but 6 months old. Grandma Ludwig passed away in ...

Re: TREDGETT NEW CONNECTIONS Posted on: 30 Dec 2004, by sherryl

Surnames > Tredgett

...of data to share, have also been corresponding with Heather McDonald. Would love to hear from you. Sherryl - the Kiwi Cousin

Walker Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by Robyn

Surnames > Walker

...Williams Walker also went by Willaim H. Walker. He married Marilyn Grace Ross and they had a daughter named Sherryl Ross Walker. He later married a Joyce ? and then had 2 sons with her. Their names are ??? B...

Witkauckas Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by Sherryl Egy

Surnames > Vitley

Witkauckas emigrants from Lithuania (Vitkauskas in Lithuanian) settled in Schuylkill County, PA, between 1885 and 1905. Would like to talk to anyone with this surname or anyone who is familiar with t...

Tracy Name Posted on: 01 May 1999, by Sherryl Sumrall

Surnames > Tracy

...any of the same information or you have any new information please e-mail me. Thanks for your time. Sherryl

Elizabeth Walker Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by Robyn

Surnames > Walker

...William H. Walker or Harry William Walker. He married Marilyn Grace Ross and they had a daughter named Sherryl. Hope this might be a connection. Let me know. Thank you Robyn

Weaver Family in Louisiana Posted on: 18 Apr 2002, by Sherryl George-Minniex

Surnames > Weaver

Looking for decendants of the Weavers in Lousiana. Claude Weaver was born in Donaldsonville???? Moved to New Orleans.

Angelo or Antonio Raposa? Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by Sherryl

Surnames > Raposa

I am searching for my husbands half brother. All we know is his mothers name was Ruth Raposa from Hawaii, his name is Antonio Angelo Raposa, born 1955? in Los Angeles CA. Then possibly back to Hawaii?...

Re: Family Tree Posted on: 05 May 2003, by  sherryl170

Surnames > Kolich

...for many years, and any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Sherry you can email me at sherryl@connecttime.net

heady's Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by sherryl heady...

Surnames > Heady

sorry about mixup---i am sherryl, but it sounds as if we still are cousins. My father was Conda Wendell Heady (ottumwa, Iowa) His father was Glen Dean Heady and then His father was Dr. CCC heady and on up. O...

Re: J Leon Vanlandingham Posted on: 05 Apr 2002, by  xxvanone_1

Surnames > Vanlandingham

Sherryl, thanks very much. I am pleased that you like my books. I have about ten copies of my Volume I which covers descendants of Michael Vallandigham III and his wife Ann Dawson (440 pages). My Volume I...

Re: J Leon Vanlandingham Posted on: 04 Apr 2002, by Sherryl Barger

Surnames > Vanlandingham

Leon has moved and has a new e-mail address. You can contact him at: van.one@gbronline.com I believe that he still has a few books left. I highly recommend it.

Dr. CCC heady Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by sherryl heady...

Surnames > Heady

...time. His first wife (my grandma) died of diabetes and just wanted to even know her name. thanks again. Sherryl

Catherine Scheyer/Schroyer Posted on: 10 Nov 2000, by  Harry_Belflow...

Surnames > Schroyer

Sherryl, I have a Catherine Schroyer, b. 1814, Bedford, Pa, dau. of Jacob and Barbara Schroyer married to William Lutz of Centre Co., Pa. They had 6 children. This Jacob (father) was the Shawnee Indian son o...

Schroyer/Schreyer Posted on: 09 Nov 2000, by  sherrylrclark

Surnames > Schroyer

...for parents of a Catherine Elizabeth Schreyer who married a John Lehman/Leman/ Lemon. Thanks------- Sherryl Clark

Daniel Vanlandingham, b. at. 1803 KY Posted on: 15 Jan 1999, by Sherryl Barger

Surnames > Vanlandingham

Here is my most wanted! I am looking for information on Daniel VANLANDINGHAM was born abt. 1803 in Kentucky. He married Mary BUOY in 1821 in Pendleton Co, KY. They had two children: Mary VANLANDINGHA...

Welcome Posted on: 15 Jan 1999, by Sherryl Barger

Surnames > Vanlandingham

...seeing your posts to this message board and also on the VANLANDINGHAM-L discussion list! Happy hunting! Sherryl Barger

Alma Gloria Amaun (Serano) Posted on: 04 Feb 2001, by Sherryl Pacheco

Surnames > Serano

I just found my mom's birth certificate. Born 05/15/1937 in Kern Co. California. Alma Gloria Amuan (Serano). I am Jesse Pacheco born Oct.19,1959 in Sanfransisco CA.

Surnames > Serano

I just found my mom's birth certificate. Born 05/15/1937 in Kern Co. California. Alma Goria Amuan (Serano). I am Jesse Pacheco born Oct.19,1959 in Sanfransisco CA.

Surnames > Serano

I just found my mom's birth certificate. Born 05/15/1937 in Kern Co. California. Alma Goria Amuan (Serano). I am Jesse Pacheco born Oct.19,1959 in Sanfransisco CA.

Surnames > Serano

I just found my mom's birth certificate. Born 05/15/1937 in Kern Co. California. Alma Goria muan (Serano). I am Jesse Pacheco born Oct.19,1959 in Sanfransisco CA.

Alma Gloria Amuan (Serano) Posted on: 04 Feb 2001, by Sherryl Pacheco

Surnames > Serano

I just found my mom's birth certificate today. She was Alma Gloria Amuan (Serano). Born 05/15/1937 in Kern CO. California. I am Jesse Pacheco her son, born Oct.19,1959.

Alma Gloria Amuan(Serano) Posted on: 04 Feb 2001, by Sherryl

Surnames > Serano

I just found my moms birth certificate today. Her name was Alma Gloria Amuan.(Serano was listed as her mothers name.) Born 05/15/1937 in Kern Co. California. I am Jesse Pacheco her son, born Oct.19,19...

Surnames > Serano

I just found my moms birth certificate today. Her name was Alma Gloria Amuan.(Serano was listed as her mothers name.) Born 05/15/1937 in Kern Co. California. I am Jesse Pacheco her son, born Oct.19,19...

Surnames > Serano

I just found my moms birth certifacate today. Her name was Alma Gloria Amuan.(Serano was listed as her mothers name.) Born 05/15/1937 in Kern Co. California. I am Jesse Pacheco her son, born Oct.19,19...

Surnames > Serano

I just found my moms birth certifacate today. Her name was Alma Gloria Amuan.(Serano was listed as her mothers name.) Born 05/15/1937 in Kern Co. California.

Serrano Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by Sherryl

Surnames > Serano

Dear Luis, We found out that my husbands mothers family was Serrano. Her mother was Amuan, father Serrano.

Witkauckas Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by Sherryl Egy

Surnames > Witkauckas

Witkauckas emigrants from Lithuania (Vitkauskas in Lithuanian) settled in Schuylkill County, PA, between 1885 and 1905. Would like to talk to anyone with this surname or anyone who is familiar with t...

William Mark Zeider (Wahington) Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by Sherryl Zeider

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Unknown

Bonney, I am a dirct decendent of William Mark Zeider. I would be very intersted in corresponding with you. Please email me at sherrylz@msn.com

Francis "Pete" Green, 1917-2003 Posted on: 30 Nov 2003, by ,Jo Autrey

Surnames > Green

...Texas. They had one daughter, Judy Darlene Green, and two grandchildren, Darrell Wayne Work, Jr. and Sherryl Lynn Work, three great grandchildren, Andrew Petty and Crystal Petty and Dustin Work. They also ...

Sherryl Exley obit - 2000 Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

Marin Independent Journal Monday, June 5, 2000 Section C, page 2 Paid Death Notice EXLEY, SHERRYL JEAN - age 57, native of San Francisco and resident of Fairfax, died peacefully on Wednesday, May 31, 2000. ...

THEGG Family Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by Sherryl

Localities > South America > Guyana > General

Trying to get any info. on the origin of the family name Thegg, from Two-Friends, a small village on the East Coast of Guyana> Any info will be helpful

laskaris Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by Sherryl Cobb

Surnames > Jewett

I'm curious if your mom is my Aunt Joan. My natural dad was Dale Laskaris. I have been trying to find any family history I can on the Laskaris family history and so far only have information back to m...

HARRIS, John who married Miss Boleyn Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Robyn

Surnames > Harris

...Bennett(m)? Marilyn Grace Ross Carita Beryl Ross Marilyn Ross-William Walker(1sthusband) T.R. Loutzenhiser Sherryl Ross Walker(b) private-William Derry(m)1963 Robyn Ross Derry(b)-Robert Pritchard Heather Ros...

Frost of TN, TX, maybe AK Posted on: 10 Jul 1999, by Sherryl Braughton

Surnames > Frost

My father, Charles Elwood Frost, b, 1910, Okmulgee, Ok. His father, Hugh Frost, abt 1880, TX. Charles' mother, Ida May Snider, b. 1888, Missouri. She is child of Frederick Snider and Luella Peeler of ...

Hugh Frost, Tx, about 1886 Posted on: 10 Jul 1999, by Sherryl Braughton

Surnames > Frost

My grandfather, Hugh Frost, was born in TX, about 1886. He married Ida May Snider. They moved to Okmulgee, OK, and had at least one child there -- Charles Elwood, b 1910. There was a previous birth bu...

Re: Julian Nathan Olney Posted on: 12 Jan 2003, by Joan Olsson

Surnames > Olney

Hi Sherryl, You probably already have the answer to this query but, just in case you don't, check on WorldConnect/Rootsweb for Julian and you will find his ancestry--and your query--in my database. Would ap...

Re: Werst/Puderbaugh Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by Sherryl McLeod Dennison-Creekmore

Surnames > Werst

I apologize for not checking these boards before now. I have an extremely busy schedule that requires I travel the country 5 days out of 7. Anyway....I'd love to hear from you Cecily! I have brief ...

Re: Looking for relatives of my husband Posted on: 24 Jan 2006, by Sherryl Pacheco

Surnames > Barrios

Do you know who is mother is?

Sherryl V. BULLOCK Posted on: 01 Jul 2004, by  rkluckhohn

Surnames > Olney

Would anyone who knows Sherryl V. Bullock please ask her to e-mail me? She posted two queries on the OLNEY board ca. 2000-2002 from a currently inactive account. I'd like to exchange OLNEY info with her. Bo...

Mary Ellen Holtsclaw Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by sherryl

Surnames > Holtsclaw

I am looking for any info on my ggg grandmother. Mary Ellen Holtsclaw, born in 1832 somewhere in Kentucky, Married John Burrell Soots in Indiana on April 9,1849. She died in Maine March 13,1915. After...

Letticia Hipsher Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Sherryl

Surnames > Hipsher

I am looking for any information regarding Letticia Hipsher. She would have married Frank Hipsher around the turn of the century. She died around 1913 - 1914 in Pleasant Hill, Missouri. Frank Hipsher ...

David Noe Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by Sherryl Stortroen

Surnames > Abrahamson

My great-grandfather was Robert Abrahamson

Soots Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by sherryl

Surnames > Soots

Looking for any info on any Soots,done with my direct line.Now, doing one of my 6th great uncles lines down to the present. Iowa, Indiana, Illionis, Maine, Kentucky,etc.. Have all names and dates down...

Thurman Hoyt Gann Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by  Eddie_Brannan...

Surnames > Gann

...Gayland Thurman Gann b-1943, Kenneth Ray Gann b- 1944, Dennis Joe Gann b- 1946, Darryl Thomas Gann b-1950, Sherryl Ann Gann b- 1952, Karen Elaine Gann b- 1957, Barbara Annette Gann b- 1959. Any help greatly ...

barrios boys Posted on: 24 Jan 2006, by Sherryl Pacheco

Surnames > Barrios

...Sanfransisco, mother was alma gloria amuan these would be my husbands half brothers & half sister. thanks sherryl

per page