Search the Boards

Search Results for "LIOUBOV" - 6 Messages

per page

searching for relatives or just contacts Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by Lioubov Smal

Surnames > Smal

hi, my name is Smal, Lioubov. My father was born in Poland, Brest. All my family is living now in Belarus. As for me, i'm living in USA, Chicago since 1999. I have a daughter Maria Smal Luqman, born on Septe...

Nevada Marriages 1936-August 2004 for Clark County (Las Vegas) - Russian Molokan Surnames Posted on: 22 Nov 2008, by  Nancy_Poppin_...

Topics > Religions and Religious > Molokan

Note, the post found at http://boards.ancestry.com/topics.religious.molokan/1096/mb.ashx has been deleted. There was an error with one of the names not being Russian Molokan. In the interest of good...

Nikolay Anatolyevich FLORIN Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by  FamilyFLORINE

Localities > Asia > Russia > General

...(Petrograd), son of Anatole Victorovich FLORIN, engineer (born in 1856 and dead in 1936) and Aimée LIOUBOV (from Georgian origins, born in 1862 and dead in 1935). My grand father had also a famous engin...

Re: searching for relatives or just contacts Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by  Nadiva

Surnames > Smal

Hi, Lioubov. My name is Marcela. I'm searching for my grandfathers roots. The only info I have is: Probable name: Lawrenty Smal - His Father: Filemon Smal - Her Mother: Anna - He was born in Brestlitowsky, o...

?????? - FLORIN - FLORINE - FLORINA (Russian + English) Posted on: 30 Jun 2001, by  IFlorine

Surnames > Florin

...Harbour construction (participated to the construction of the Sevastopol Harbour) married to Aimée LIOUBOV (1862-1935) (Taras family from Georgia). His brother : Victor Anatolyevich FLORIN (07/12/1899-...

ancestor research Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by Katia Graf-Zalenska

Localities > Asia > Russia > General

I am looking for details on the mentioned ancestors and their descendents. They were living in Kremenchug, Ukraina. Please e-mail any details you can get. Tks in advance. Katia

per page