Search the Boards

Search Results for "KATHYRN" - 974 Messages

per page

John Chisholm / Elizabeth Brit Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by Pauline Anthony

Surnames > Chisholm

Kathyrn McNeil I saw your message relating to John Chisholm and Elizabeth Brit. Their son Daniel Washington Chisholm married into my Nettles family [Elisa Frances Nettles]. And three of their children marrie...

Earnest & Iva Stepleton family Posted on: 26 Oct 2006, by  Mary La torre

Surnames > Stepleton

I am looking for information on Earnest and Iva stepleton. They had 6 children Havel, glays, Goldie Kathyrn(my grandmother), Paul, Lloyd, & Lyle

Nicely Ackers Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by LakeWilde

Surnames > Nicely

Andrew Jackson Nicely Sr.married Kathyrn Hamm Andrew Jackson Jr. Married Alice Ackers Andrew Jackson jr.(Jack) was the brother to,Vernot, Matthew,Chazzy,Jacob ie..(Jake),Chalmer,Hommerand the rest of them!!...

Re: James Ferguson Pa.?? Posted on: 26 Oct 2002, by  kpayne123

Surnames > Ferguson

...census in Green County, township Whitely, with about 8 or 9 kids. Do you know anything about them yet? Kathyrn

doiel info i have Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by Terry (Terrance)Doiel

Surnames > Doiel

...deathwould have been an uncle to me he was 8 lola mae Doiel white was an aunt uncle is elmer doiel mary kathyrn Doiel would be an aunt to Terry My Mom is Sunda Doiel was pregnant end of April begining of ...

RE: Benesh/Camerons, IA, OH, MN, NE, ND Posted on: 15 May 2001, by Terry

Surnames > Benesh

...Springs, NE, Balfour, ND, Dickinson, ND, Altadena, CA, Fargo, ND, Grand Forks, ND, Bismarck, ND. Her mother Kathyrn Ortner was born in Blue Earth. I'll look through some of my information, any geographical a...

On the boat from Germany? Posted on: 23 May 2000, by Kathyrn

Surnames > Cloer

I was reading some of the other postings and was wondering if you know if your ancestors were on the chartered boat from Germany to London and became endentured servants in Virginia?

You're Welcomed Posted on: 22 May 2000, by Kathyrn

Surnames > Cloer

You're welcomed...glad I could help.

Cloer in GA, name changed to McClure Posted on: 21 May 2000, by Kathyrn

Surnames > Cloer

My grandfather's name was: Jack Cloer McClure My grandfather's birth certificate info: Zelion Jack Cloer McClure Murray County, Cisco County, GA Born: Nov. 23, 1906 Name of father: Andrew Jackson Clo...

Thank you, Norma Posted on: 22 May 2000, by Kathyrn

Surnames > Cloer

Norma, Thank you for your response. It sounds as if there is a very good chance Marion Elihah and my grandfather, Jack, were brothers. Andrew Jackson would have been the same age as what was noted on ...

Reply to Norma Cloer Lewis-Andrew Jackson Cloer Posted on: 21 May 2000, by Kathyrn

Surnames > Cloer

My grandfather's name was: Jack Cloer McClure My grandfather's birth certificate info: Zelion Jack Cloer McClure Murray County, Cisco County, GA Born: Nov. 23, 1906 Name of father: Andrew Jackson Clo...

Iowa Jennings Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Jim Jennings

Surnames > Jennings

Hello Kathyrn, Would you have anything on a Robert Henry Burn Jennings of Keokuk ????? Thank you..Jim....

East Tenn. Grogan/O'Daniel Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by  AnnaJohnson95

Surnames > Grogan

...James Franklin O'Daniel Their children 1.WILLIAM DAVID b.30 Apr.1876 d.18 Dec.1940 MARRIED AMANDA KATHYRN GREEN 2.JOHN O'DANIEL 3.OSCAR O'DANIEL 4.ZACK O'DANIEL MARRIED RUTH LAMB 5.IDA MARRIED ?GREEN 6.PEA...

Re: Bumpus(Bumpaous) Posted on: 30 Oct 2002, by Kim Stevens

Surnames > Bumpus

...the Bumpass Bumpus tree.Would really like to have some of your family information.I'm the daughter of Kathyrn. Kim

Re: John Joseph McMenamin Posted on: 20 Feb 2005, by Father Magee

Surnames > McMenamin

...They lived in Philadelphia at 1908(?) Nicholls Street I beleive Patrick died c. 1907 They had 9 kids Kathyrn, Patrick, John...Ido not know the names of the other kids Does any of this make sense? Do you ...

Marjorie Humbert Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by Kathyrn Slick

Surnames > Humbert

I am Marjorie's oldest son, Jack, and I live now in retirement in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Mom passed away in November 1993 at age 85. She lived in North Canton, Ohio all her life. I hope this helps. J...

RE: Doverspikes(relationship to Kells family) Posted on: 14 Dec 2001, by RICH

Surnames > Swonger

...father? william homer kells married to annie mabel robb then i show his father as andrew kells married to kathyrn byerly. i have all kinds of kells data from westmoreland county, pennsylvania. my grandparen...

Copps from Tronto Canada Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by Loretta Chudy

Surnames > Copp

...the catholic childrens aids sociaty . Records show that my mothers name was Cecialia Copp Daughter of Kathyrn Copp. Please reply if know anything.

West in North Al. Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by B.L Sellers

Surnames > West

...Wests/ Virginia to Winston Co. look at replies, there is a list of Wests.I believe it is under the name Kathyrn Parks. May not help,but worth a try.

Chester A White (MS) Georgia M Clifford (MO) from Memphis TN Posted on: 11 Oct 2004, by  abarreloffami...

Surnames > White

...William McGuire and Elvina Small McGuire Woodlock. Children of George and Margaret Clifford: 2. Kathyrn E or R Clifford. (Born 16 Jan 1876 Missouri Died 2 Oct 1958 Los Angeles). Married name: Walker ...

Marsh-Marshinski Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by Laura

Surnames > Marsh

I am looking for any relatives of Micheal,or Julius Marsh.They both started out with the name Marshinski and shortened it.Thier fathers name was Joseph, mothers was Kathyrn.

Photo Dr William H Remer Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by Patrick J Rash

Surnames > Remer

TO: Kathyrn Ericson Holman: Don't know how to attach a photo to this site. You can e-mail me directly at coonvlly@mwt.net and will attach the photo. Pat Rash

Re: Simons Surname Posted on: 08 Mar 2002, by  JoeandSteph

Surnames > Simons

...Reese (Reece)....I was hoping maybe it might be on the tree? They had the following children: Mary, Kathyrn, Evelyn, Dorothy **, Archabald, Jacob, Gilbert, John A. ** Dorothy Simons is my grandmother, she ...

Speight family in England Posted on: 01 Jun 2000, by Eletha Duffy

Surnames > Speight

This message is written in response to the message posted by Kathyrn Speight. Katheryn, I am a descendant of the Speight family that resided in Leeds, England through the early 1900s. My grandmother, Eletha...

Simons, Reese (Reece) Posted on: 03 Mar 2002, by  JoeandSteph

Surnames > Simons

...Simons and Cora Reese (Reece). Mary Simons - No information on her birth date, marriage or death. Kathyrn Simons - No information on her birth date, marriage or death. Evelyn Simons - No information on he...

George Sarver of Giles or Creg Co, Virginia; Son John Anthony Sarver Born 1844 Posted on: 23 Apr 2000, by  BSarver3

Surnames > Sarver

I am looking for George Sarver married to Kathyrn Hutchison, and had a son John Anthony Born 1844, married Kathyrn Hutchison in Kanawha Co. W.Va. 26 August 1867.

Joseph Timothy Holley, b. 1853, (W)VA Posted on: 18 Aug 2006, by  jlaws0n

Surnames > Holley

...parents of Joseph Timothy Holley (Joe Tim) who was born about 1853 in (W)VA. His wife was Catherine (Kathyrn) Meadows. In 1880, they lived in Hannan District of Mason Co., WV. Identified children are: Ada...

William Judson Morris - Louisville, Il Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by Robert M. Grossman

Surnames > Morris

I am looking from information on this Morris family. My mother was his daughter. Her name was Kathyrn Lulu and she married Ralph Amos Grossman. Thanks Happy New Year.

H. Walte Pace Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by Phyllis

Surnames > Pace

Kathyrn, Please e mail me at PJack60@aol.com I just saw your grandmother in June at the reunion. Earnestine is my grandmother's sister. H.Walter had 14 children all together when he married Samantha he gain...

Katie Lonson/Lawson Walker Posted on: 14 Jul 2005, by Pamela

Surnames > Walker

Iam searching for Katie or Kathyrn Walker Gaulden. Her maiden name is walker. I know she is buried in StLouis & died in 1976. I know she was born in Tenn. 1894.Give or take correct year by info given to ...

Ralph “Jamaic” Meriweather obit Posted on: 27 Aug 2004, by  SharonTMSI

Surnames > Meriweather

...Meriweather, both of Springfield, and Lori Ann Meriweather of Chicago; seven grandchildren; three sisters, Kathyrn Clayton of Springfield, Harriet Mitchell of Barrington and Frances Bouldin of Altadena, Cali...

Re: Edgarton Brant Gilkey Posted on: 09 Dec 2002, by  weichelm

Surnames > Gilkey

...Mary Louise, & Lucille Ludwig. After Harry's death she married Mr. Gilkey & had Harry & Kathyrn Gilkey. Is this the same family that you belong to??? If so, I have some info on the descendants...

Lenz ~ Braun ~ Wesseling 1841 - 1914: Germany to San Jose, CA Posted on: 12 Dec 2005, by  Beck17

Surnames > Lenz

...Granddaughter of James Sams, Sr. b 1686 Essex Co., VA d 6 Dec 1726 Pikes Run, Spotsylvania Co., VA and Kathyrn Allyn b 1675 Spotsylvania Co., VA d 1739 VA

Hansen E. Grabill (b ca 1891) Posted on: 25 Oct 2001, by  chocolate2lab...

Surnames > Grabill

I am looking for any information on Hansen E. Grabill, b ca 1891, m. Bella Potts. They had the following children: Kathyrn, Dorothy, Harry J., and Charles R.

John Collins in Carbondale, PA Posted on: 14 Oct 2001, by Bonnie Collins

Surnames > Collins

...(same day, one hour apart in separate hospitals in Carbondale area). Two of their children, Anna and Kathyrn still survive. Any information will be helpful as I am brand new to this process, and the survivn...

Sweet's Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by Mike Welch

Surnames > Sweet

...Charles Franklin Sweet 4. Allin Isabelle Sweet 4. Duck Sweet 4. Kathyrn Lucille Sweet 4. Nettie Joann Sweet 4. Eddie Eugene Sweet ...

Do you have any Wrights, Coates, or Hollingswworths? Posted on: 29 Apr 2002, by Lynda Griffin

Surnames > Coppock

Kathyrn, Do you have any Wrights, Coates, or Hollingswworths in your family tree in later years? Please let me know if any of these names sound familar to you. THanks. What state do you live in? I live i...

Re: Malloy/Molloy/Maloy/Moloy Posted on: 23 Nov 2002, by  KarenBurdue

Surnames > Malloy

...b. 1834. iv. ROSA MALLOY, b. 1836. Generation No. 2 2. JAMES MALLOY was born 1830. He married KATHYRN DWYER 1865 in CINCINNATI, OH. She was born 1835. Child of JAMES MALLOY and KATHYRN DWYER is: i. CHAS ...

Calling Mugele every where Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Kathyrn Mugele

Surnames > Mugele

Hoping to make contact with any Mugele across the world. I was born in 1958 and live in Bracknell, Berkshire RG42 3RZ.

Brooklyn Orf update Posted on: 01 Apr 2003, by  nschutzman

Surnames > Orf

...(Jan.1853-Jan 1902), Lousia, Eaves and a son listed as Phillip but later found as Vincent. Vincent married Kathyrn Schandal (sp?) and they lived in Brooklyn through 1930. They had several children. John,...

Lachowicz ancestry Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by  LadyRy

Surnames > Lachowicz

...Felix John Mother: Cecilia Machowski paternal Grandfather: John Lachowicz - Russa paternal Grandmother: Kathyrn Cybulski - Austria Anyone with additional information, please email me.

Re: Hans Fredericksen Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by  lenzk

Surnames > Fredericksen

Kathyrn, Hi! My maiden name is also Fredericksen and my father is Hans Fredericksen; but he was born in Iowa. I had to let you know. Also I wanted to know if you might knew where your grandfather live/lived?...

Walter Weaver Harold Weaver - Pa Posted on: 13 May 2001, by  RickandKathyB

Surnames > Weaver

Walter Weaver was born in the Belfonte area and married Kathyrn Strickland. Walter was a school teacher for 32 years. I know he was an only child. I was looking for cousins or Aunts and Uncles. Harold Weave...

Re: Doria Trial m. Angele Boisvert Posted on: 29 Oct 2001, by  RMikkelson429...

Surnames > Trial

...Alfred Joseph Trial's 2nd cousin. My father Harlen LaMoine Greenwood was 3rd cousins to your mother Kathyrn Louise. I then would be 4th cousin to you. I found it interesting that the first born child of A...

Re: William Bryden family of SW Pennsylvania Posted on: 21 May 2002, by  strohm313

Surnames > Bryden

...June 19, 1912. Maime Virginia Stuart-Bryden had sisters, Margaret Stuart-Logan, Belle Stuart-Pascoe, Kathyrn Stuart-Donaldson, and possibly more. A reponse from the extended families would be appreciated....

Re: William Bryden family of SW Pennsylvania Posted on: 21 May 2002, by  strohm313

Surnames > Bryden

...June 19, 1912. Maime Virginia Stuart-Bryden had sisters, Margaret Stuart-Logan, Belle Stuart-Pascoe, Kathyrn Stuart-Donaldson, and possibly more. A reponse from the extended families would be appreciated....

great grandparents Posted on: 16 Apr 2000, by Pat Noeker

Surnames > Minchin

...where, either NY, NJ or England, Wales) and for his father who I think is named James. George married Kathyrn McCarthy about 1914.

Re: LAPEs in Fayette Co., PA Posted on: 01 Nov 2001, by  gregory_lanta...

Surnames > Lape

...LAPE md Mariah AARON LAPE 1840-1930 b: Fayette Cty, d: Somerset Cty s/o Susan & Jacob LAPE md Kathyrn Please let me know: 1st: Your relationship 2nd: How you descend (names of your Parents+G/P+GG/P d...

Re: Reply to Lowe/Lape Posted on: 01 Nov 2001, by  gregory_lanta...

Surnames > Lape

...Susanna, parents of Aaron LAPE born in Fayette County 1840. he died in Somerset County 1930 married to Kathyrn. CW vet having served in 18th Calv Reg't. We're willing to share with you the LAPE ancestry bac...

William Judson Morris - Louisville, Il Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by Robert M. Grossman

Surnames > Morris

I am looking from information on this Morris family. My mother was his daughter. Her name was Kathyrn Lulu and she married Ralph Amos Grossman. Thanks Happy New Year.

per page