Search the Boards

Search Results for "BARRENTINE" - 766 Messages

per page

Info from Old Obit in Mesquite, TX newspaper Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by  JohnnyCorneli...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Carroll

Martha Jane Barrentine was born in Black Hawk, MS on april 16, 1848 to Henry and Silena Barrentine. She died on Sept 11, 1941 in Pleasant Mound, TX and is buried in the Mesquite Cemetery in Mesquite, Dallas Co., TX. She ...

LEVINA STALLINGS JAMES EDWARD HARRIS MISS. Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by DEADRA HARRIS BARRENTINE

Surnames > Stallings

i am searching for any info. on my gg parents levina stallings married j.e. harris in mississippi.one of their sons was twant harris (my grandfather) PLEASE HELP

Re: Weaver in Alabama Posted on: 04 Jul 2001, by  MaryLena22

Surnames > Weaver

I am looking for relatives of Russell Weaver who drove a street car in Birmingham back in the early 50's. He is a relative.

Looking for Cyrus Dudley Morris Posted on: 26 Apr 2001, by  jewwelz64

Surnames > Morris

...jewelzch@hotmail.com. Thank you! Julie Christian, daughter of Janet Sue Morris; Grand-daughter of Cleo Lucile Barrentine.

Re: Looking for Cyrus Dudley Morris Posted on: 07 May 2004, by  jewelzchristi...

Surnames > Morris

I have 3 William Morris' in the ECROYD GEDCOM. 2 of them died in infancy, but the 3rd one was b. 6/21/1792 d. 9/24/1873. He had the following 10 children: Reuben F. Morris, Emily Morris, John W. Mor...

Looking for Cyrus Dudley Morris Posted on: 05 May 2004, by  jewelzchristi...

Surnames > Morris

...contact me. Thank you! Julie Christian, daughter of Janet Sue Morris; Grand-daughter of Cleo Lucile Barrentine.

Georgia Cokers -- 1800's Posted on: 13 Aug 2005, by Judy Coker

Surnames > Coker

...named. Page: 230 SEC. 23. And be it further enacted by the authority aforesaid, That the name of Leonidas Barrentine, of the county of Upson, be changed to that of Leonidas Coker, and he is hereby declared to b...

R.B. Cole and Martha Jane Barrentine Posted on: 02 May 2000, by  JohnnyCorneli...

Surnames > Cole

...1903 in Mesquite, Dallas Co., TX. I beliave he was born in Carroll Co., MS. He and his wife Martha Jane Barrentine with 3 sons came to Texas in 1875. Not sure when R. B. was born. His name was probably Robert B...

Frances Elizabeth FLOYD Posted on: 14 Jan 2005, by  jewelzchristi...

Surnames > Floyd

...FLOYD b. 10/30/1915 in Jacksonville, FL. She was adopted at 2 mos. old by George & Helen (Higgins) BARRENTINE. (It is said that she was named after her mother, whom (supposedly) died after giving birth to...

Railroad Accident in 1915...Need details, if possible Posted on: 19 Oct 2004, by  jewelzchristi...

Surnames > Floyd

...Jacksonville, FL in December of 1915. She was adopted when she was 2 mos. old by George & Helen (Higgins) BARRENTINE. Please email me if anyone recognizes these names. Granddaughter of Frances Elizabeth ...

Barrentine Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by  dianadossmerc...

Surnames > Barentine

I am looking for any infro on Catherine Saforna Barrentine who md William Thomas Doss.I saw you had a Safrona in you family could they be connect?

Duncan Barrentine fron Chester County, SC Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by  BlairGrl

Surnames > Barentine

Looking for information about Duncan Barrentine. His 3rd wife was Sofronia Nicholson. They moved to Asheboro, NC. He was a Methodist Preacher in Asheboro.Any one with information please help! Thanks, Debi

Ann Barentine/Barrentine Posted on: 30 Nov 2000, by  DYvonneR

Surnames > Barentine

Looking for info on my gggrandparents, Ann Barrentine and Matthew Michael Beard. Thanks for any help.

Re: Beams in Arkansas Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by Shirley McGraw

Surnames > Beam

...then to moved to Gillette, Ar. The Lafayette in Clark's name came from his grandfather Roan Lafayette Barrentine. Where did Clark die? What year? Was it in California? Shirley

Mary BARRENTINE w/o Thos. R. BRITT of Marlboro Co., SC Posted on: 11 May 2002, by  Juanita_Kesle...

Surnames > Britt

Looking for information on Thomas R. BRITT who married Mary BARRENTINE, d/o Phillip and Lucy [HUBBARD] BARRENTINE. She was b.in the 1830's. I can not find them on any Marlboro County SC, census after 1850. Where did the...

beam genealogy Posted on: 16 Nov 1999, by Shirley McGraw

Surnames > Beam

Would like to have any information on Asberry Chapman Beam. lived in Ms before moving to Ar. second wife Barrentine. Would like to know first wife. He and first wife had 3 sons, Sylvester (my grandfather, Will ...

Re: Thomas P. Britt & wife Mary Barrentine of Marlboro Co., SC Posted on: 03 Jan 2005, by  Amy Walker

Surnames > Britt

I am not sure if this is your family but there is a Thos P Britt with wife Mary living next to Barrentine(I think) in Chesterfield Co. SC 1860 census. They are at the end of the page so be sure to look at the n...

Thomas P. Britt & wife Mary Barrentine of Marlboro Co., SC Posted on: 18 Mar 2004, by jbjkesler

Surnames > Britt

Looking for any descendants of Thomas P. Britt who married Mary Barrentine, a d/o Rev. Phillip Barrentine of Marlboro Co., SC

Campbells - Familyhistory.com Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  keith campbel...

Surnames > Lynn

...and Joseph, I understand had about 5 other siblings. There parents were John L. Campbell and Ellen M. Barrentine. Feel free to contact me if you find a link here as I will share what I have. Thanks, Keith Camp...

Re: Beam ancestry Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by Shirley McGraw

Surnames > Beam

Hi Jack, Asberry Chapman Beam was born in Georgia. He married Emma Barrentine at Carroll, Mississippi on Sept. 8, 1889. Asberry C. is my grandfather's fahter. My grandfather was Slyvester (syl) Asberry Beam....

Asbury Chatlin Beam born 1857 Posted on: 14 Oct 2000, by Harriett Hickey

Surnames > Beam

...name is Naomi(Wright) Lowe. Her mom's name was Laura Marzee Beam. Laura's Mom was Emma Isabelle (Beam) Barrentine. She was married to Asbury Chatlin Beam born in 1857. That's as far as I've found on the Beam si...

Asbury Chatlin Beam born July 4, 1857 Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by Harriett (Lowe) Hickey

Surnames > Beam

I am interested in any information about Asbury Chatlin Beam, Emma Isabelle Barrentine Beam, Roan Laffayette Barrentine. My mother's name is Naomi Lucille Wright. My grandmother was Laura Mazee (Beam). She was married to...

Barrentine family Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by  SandraBarrent...

Surnames > Beam

I am connected to this family thru the Barrentine side of it. My great great grandfather was Roan Lafayette Barrentine who was the father of Emma that married the Beam.

Beam ancestry Posted on: 06 Nov 1999, by Jack Dempsey Beam

Surnames > Beam

...My grandfather was Asberry Chapman Beam. I think he was born in Mississipi. He married Emma Isabella Barrentine. I would appreciate any information you may have if this is a connection to your Beams. Thank you...

Barrentine, Klein, Kline, or Cline adoption Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by  legand

Surnames > Anderson

...Kentucky and put up for adoption. The father's name could be listed as Lonnie Klein, Kline, Cline, or Barrentine. The mother's name could be listed and Geraldine Cline, Klein, Kline, or Barrentine. Not sure who used whic...

BARRENTINE/GOFF Posted on: 23 Nov 1998, by Katherine Rowell Coolidge

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Wilcox

...in 1852 and settled in Wilcox Co. by 1860. After the 1860 Census, his sister-in-law, Rocelia or Celay Barrentine Goff, wife of brother Jesse, traveled from Gadsden Co., Fl to Wilcox Co., Ga. with four small chi...

Barrentine family Posted on: 14 Oct 1998, by Baylus Brooks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Wilcox

I'm searching for descendants of William Barrentine who settled in Irwin, later Wilcox Co, GA.. also need to know ancestors.. already know that he had a son named James Barrentine who was born in 1823 in Washington Co, G...

Barrentine/Goff Posted on: 30 Sep 1998, by James B.Johnson

Have information for you about William Barrentine descendants and Goff Family.

Barrentine Posted on: 30 Sep 1998, by Katherine Rowell Coolidge

I have a Rocelia Barrentine, b.c. 1830 who m. Jesse Goff/Gaff. She is found in Wilcox County with her children in 1870. Would appreciate any information about other Barrentine kin.

MCDUFFIE,TURNER,BARRENTINE Posted on: 05 Sep 1998, by James B.Johnson

Looking for information about McDuffie, Turner, and Barrentine ancestors of Wilcox County.

McDUFFIE, BARRENTINE, TURNER Posted on: 27 Jul 1998, by James B.Johnson

Want to contact descendants of the above named families, to swap information.

Powell/McDuffie/Barrentine Posted on: 24 May 2000, by  dorotpowell

...Norris Caroline Bain McDuffie - Eldred Powell (my ggrandparents) George Michael Bain McDuffie-Elizabeth Barrentine Duncan McDuffie-Sarah Bain John McDuffie Jr. - Jane Gilmore John McDuffie, Sr - Effie Unknown D...

Re: Barrentine's Posted on: 10 Dec 2003, by Diana Doss Mercer

Surnames > Barentine

Great,my e-mail is dianadm@muhlon.com. I am so pleased to find someone kin. I have look for Kate's family for a while.She is my g-grandmother.All my life I have been told how beautful she was.

Re: Barrentine's Posted on: 10 Dec 2003, by Diana Doss Mercer

Surnames > Barentine

Do you have a scanner ?My grandfather was Charlie Doss son of Kate and Tom Doss.I have my Doss side and now need to work on my great g-mother side. Are you kin to Kate Doss?

Re: Barrentine's Posted on: 09 Dec 2003, by Diana Doss Mercer

Surnames > Barentine

Thank you so much,I am sure this right person.Does it list his parents?

Barrentine's Posted on: 08 Apr 2002, by Diana Doss Mercer

Surnames > Barentine

I am looking for Catherine Sofona Barrentine who md William Thomas Doss.I believe she came from Butler Co.,Ky.Any infro will be of great help.

Re: Duncan Barrentine fron Chester County, SC Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by Libby

Surnames > Barentine

My Grandmother was daughter of Duncan & Dorcas Newton.Have record of Duncan & Sophronia living in Greensboro according to the 1880 census. Have tried unsuccessfully to find place and date of ...

Re: Alex Free, b.1828 Posted on: 31 Jul 2002, by Virginia

Surnames > Free

My husband is descended from the brother of Alexander's wife Sarah A. Shirley of Henry County AL. Her parents were John (b abt 11790 SC) and Elizabeth Shirley (born abt 1794 GA). I have some info on...

Re: robert locklear Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by  SueHorn96

Surnames > Locklear

Hello, I am a Quick researcher with ties to the Locklier lines. I have Charlotte Quick d/o Aquilla Quick md to Robert Locklier and have just started research on this line. Can you tell me more about t...

Re: Seeking children of John L. Campbell Posted on: 07 Jan 2004, by  GSKin82

Surnames > Campbell

Kieth, Where were they from in Arkansas. Would they be anywhere around Pike County? I am seeking a Campbell/Tolleson connection here with possible Barrentine relationship.

Seeking children of John L. Campbell Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  keith campbel...

Surnames > Campbell

I am seeking links to the children of John L. Campbell and Ellen M. Barrentine of Arkansas. Two of the children are Joseph Wesley Campbell (1888-1957) and Thomas H. Campbell(1890-?).

Campbells Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by  keith campbel...

Surnames > Campbell

...1888-1957 (my grandfather) I am trying to research. His parents names were John ? Campbell and Ellen ? Barrentine. Joseph was from what I understand had something like 6 other siblings as his father john also ...

Elizabeth Simpson Barrentine - SC Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Sammye Heald

Surnames > Simpson

Would like information on Elizabeth Simpson (b.1797, d. between 1862-1870) that was married to Jesse Barrentine (b. 1775, d. between 1860-1862). They lived in Marlboro County, South Carolina and then moved to F...

Barrentine families Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  diane98

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Walker

I am looking for any information on Stewart Barrentine b:1826 SC, married Nancy Odom in Walker County, AL in 1844. I am especially interested in Stewarts father Crawford Barrentine. The only info I can find on him is he ...

RE: Ratliff Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by  JRadcliff5789

Surnames > Ratliff

...chance? I'm searching for RATLIFF / RATCLIFF. My gggrandfather was Joseph Ratliff married to a Sarah Barrentine (1st Wife) Their children were Elizabeth, Mary, William, Margaret, James Pickney b. abt. 1850; Gre...

Luke Geneology Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by Jeanne Small

Surnames > Luke

James C. Luke was son of Daniel Luke m.Elizabeth Barrentine in Marlboro Co., SC ..After her death he moved to GA and married Sarah Horton. James was born to Sarah Horton Luke in 1823 and married Malinda Covingt...

Texas Birth General Records 1926-1949 [Slaydon] Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Slaydon Posting

Surnames > Slaydon

...JEFFERSON DOLLY BAILEY WILLIAM JUSTICE SLAYDON SLAYDON ELIZABETH ELAINE 11-5-1949 f ATASCOSA HELEN BARRENTINE ELMER E. SLAYDON SLAYDON ERNIE MICHAEL 01-30-1948 m DALLAS MARY ALICE WALL EDWIN DAVID SLAYDON SL...

RATLIFF/BARRENTINE Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Thomas Radcliff

Surnames > Ratliff

Looling for my g/g/father JOSEPH RATLIFF, married SARAH BARRENTINE , CARROLL COUNTY MISSISSIPPI, 13 SEPT,1843,First wife's children, They lived in ATTALA CO.MISS,found on 1850 U.S. CENSUS ATTALA CO MISS, childr...

Justice Family Posted on: 04 Feb 1999, by Sheila Barrentine

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Putnam

I am looking for information regarding David and Elizabeth (Bryant) Justice. They are listed in the 1880 Putnam County census. Their children were James, Lemuel, William, John, Eddie, Charles, and Cla...

RATLIFF FAMILY RESEARCH Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by THOMAS RADCLIFF

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Natchitoches

JOSEPH RATLIFF married first SARAH BARRENTINE,MISSISSIPPI, children WILLIAM,MARGARET,JAMES PICKNEY,GEORGE,GREENBERRY,MARY MARTHA,JOSEPH JR. Family moved to DESOTO PARISH LOUISIANA abt 1860,SECOND WIFE, ELIZABET...

per page