Search the Boards

Search Results for "BARLUP" - 24 Messages

per page

FISHER in VA & SC Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Lisa Fisher

Surnames > Fisher

...FISHER who married "Pee Wee" EARLY and remained in VA. Also Inez FISHER who married Russell BARLUP and moved to Hagerstown, MD. Thanks for the help.

FISHER Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Lisa Fisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Dorchester

...Lawrence FISHER, Jr. b. 6-13-1899 married Elizabeth BLIND of Pittsburgh, PA; Inez FISHER married Russell BARLUP and resided in Hagerstown, MD; Albert FISCHER (yes, with a "c") married to Lillian a...

Barlups in PA Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > Fisher

Looking for information on Charles Barlup, born about 1880, lived in Mechanicsburg, PA, Cumberland County. Married Bertha Kepford born 1882. Maybe the name was changed? Thanks, Cindy

Mary Etta Furman Fisher Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Valrey Early

Surnames > Furman

...Lillian; William Lawrence Fisher, Jr., married to Betty; Inez Fisher, married four times'last to Russell Barlup; Mildred Rosetta,my mother, married to Valrey W. Early, Sr. in 1928. There may have been other...

Re: BARLIP Posted on: 28 Mar 2007, by  RobertJerin1

Topics > Name Origins

...81 hits Searching for message boards a name which are similar http://boards.ancestry.com/surnames.barlup/1/mb.ashx It would appear that Pennsylvania "Dutch" (a corruption of Deutsch, meaning Ge...

Re: BARLUP HISTORY Posted on: 16 Sep 2007, by  Ziarko

Surnames > Barlup

Do you know anything about a Jesse Barlup who was married to Doris Mae Kressler. Also, Jesse's great grandfather was a Cherokee Indian.

Re: Barlups in PA Posted on: 11 Jul 2009, by  Ziarko

Surnames > Barlup

Looking for any info on any Barlups related to Jesse Barlup or his son William.

Re: Where to Research in Franklin County Posted on: 11 Jul 2009, by  Ziarko

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Franklin

I just married into the Barlup family and am looking for any Barlup history. My husband's name is William and his father's name was Jesse and his mother's name was Doris Mae K (C)ressler Warner. According to my...

Doris Mae Kressler or Cressler Barlup Warner Posted on: 12 Jul 2009, by  Ziarko

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cumberland

Does anyone have any info on Doris Mae?

Ethel (Brechbiel) Barlup obituary Posted on: 08 Jan 2004, by  puppup

Surnames > Barlup

Source: The Morning Herald, Hagerstown, MD Nov. 15, 2003 Deceased: Barlup, Ethel M (Brechbiel) Age: 90 Birth date: Jan. 27, 1913 Birth place: Waynesboro, PA Death date: Dec. 13, 2003 Plac...

Jesse & William Barlup Posted on: 05 Nov 2009, by  fwhitman199

Surnames > Barlup

I am Jesse Thomas Barlup Jr's eldest daughter "Frances Rose" William Barlup is my brother. I live north of Valley Forge Pennsylvania. Jesse's father was Jesse Thomas Barlup Sr and was 1/2 Cherokee Indian....

Re: Descendants of Hans Phillip Kressler(Cressler) Posted on: 19 Sep 2010, by  Ziarko

Surnames > Cressler

I am the wife of William H. Barlup who is the son of Doris Mae Cressler. My husband was born in Dauphin County, Harrisburg in 1955. he spent a lot of time on the Cressler farm in Harrisburg. She was 1st m...

Daniel Cressler Posted on: 10 Sep 2011, by  Ziarko

Surnames > Bollinger

Looking for James Bollinger who may be related to Daniel Cressler or someone in his family. My husband's mother is Doris Mae Cressler Warner, whose father was Daniel Cressler and mother was Rose Albe...

William Barlup and Sonny Barlup Posted on: 16 Jun 2012, by  Ziarko

Surnames > Warner

Looking for Kim Warner-urgent

Re: Daniel Cressler Posted on: 28 Jun 2012, by  Ziarko

Surnames > Bollinger

is your aunt's name Doris May Warner? My husband is William Barlup and his mother is/was Doris May Cressler Barlup Warner. We are looking for a Kim Warner who may be looking for my husband.

Re: Descendants of Hans Phillip Kressler(Cressler) Posted on: 18 Aug 2012, by  KIMBRANDY4

Surnames > Cressler

Doris Mae Cressler is Doris Mae Werner and yes William H Barlup is one of her sons. They grew up in new Cumberland on Hempt Brothers Farm

Re: BARLUP HISTORY Posted on: 05 Jul 2012, by  KIMBRANDY4

Surnames > Barlup

Doris mae Cressler i know who she is. Doris Mae Werner is the same person.

William and Sonny Barlup Posted on: 18 Jun 2012, by  Ziarko

Surnames > Warner

I am looking for any info on a Kim Warner whose mother is Doris May Cressler Barlup Warner. William received a call from someone saying he is Kim's brother. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Descendants of Hans Phillip Kressler(Cressler) Posted on: 02 Sep 2015, by  Ziarko

Surnames > Cressler

Hi Michael my name is Karen and I am the wife of William Barlup who is the grandson of Daniel Cressler and Rosa Lauck. Would you still have info on the Cressler family, I would be happy to pay for anything...

Obit: Louise Lentz, 20 Apr 1957 Posted on: 06 Apr 2006, by  larushtontoo

Surnames > Lentz

Obit from p3 of The Patriot, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. I believe this is Louisa Alice Lentz but if it is I don't know why she is buried with her maiden name.

per page