Search the Boards

Search Results for "AULBY" - 31 Messages

per page

AUGUST & WILHELMINE LAMBRECHT/JOHN BENZEL & AMELIA LAMBRECHT Posted on: 18 Jun 2005, by Kimberly Aulby Cox

Surnames > Benzel

Joy: I tried emailing you but it was returned. I believe that our great, great grandmothers, Caroline & Amelia Lambrecht were sisters. I have information and pictures to share. Please email me...

Re: John Benzel & Wilhelmina Posted on: 18 Jun 2005, by Kimberly Aulby Cox

Surnames > Benzel

Joy: I tried emailing you but it was returned. I believe that our great, great grandmothers, Caroline & Amelia Lambrecht were sisters. I have information and pictures to share. Please email me. Th...

Re: Albee (Allbee, Alby) Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by Kimberly Aulby Cox

Surnames > Albee

Cindy: I know that part of this Albee family migrated from North Carolina to Hancock County, Indiana. I know someone who was researching this line if you want to email me.

Albee, Nathaniel & Justus, born New York State, early 1800s Posted on: 22 Jul 2002, by Kimberly Aulby Cox

Surnames > Albee

I am looking for information on a Nathaniel Albee (Aulby, Alby, etc.) born around 1818 and a Justus A. (possibly Aaron?) Albee, born circa 1824, in New York state. Migrated to Cincinnati area then onto Sh...

Orson Moore Mary Alby Posted on: 02 Jun 2001, by  pudytat

Surnames > Stewart

Hello!!!!! I can't believe it!! This is so exciting! Please contact via email at pudytat57@aol.com! Look forward to hearing from you!! Kimberly Aulby Cox

Re: WOW what alot of Staffords......... Posted on: 02 Apr 2004, by  MichaelHStaff...

Surnames > Stafford

...STAFFORD was born on July 5, 1887 in Appleton, Arkansas.13 She died in 1953 in Morris, Oklahoma.14 iv. Aulby Eldon STAFFORD was born in 1889 in Appleton, Arkansas.15 He died in 1955 in California.16 ...

Re: Cranberry Albea Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by Kimberly Aulby Cox

Surnames > Albea

Cindy: I know that some of this family moved from North Carolina to Hancock County, Indiana. I know someone who is researching this line if you want to email me.

Re: RICHARDSON Posted on: 24 Apr 2008, by  Kimberly Aulb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Shelby

Hi Donna, I have some Richardsons in Shelby County too. Not sure if they're the same line. Thought this site might help you: http://leesgenes.com/conner/indiana.htm

Re: Bullskin Church Posted on: 03 Jun 2010, by  Kimberly Aulb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jefferson

...looked like your information. I would be glad to look up any other names you might have. Kimberly Aulby Cox

Re: Roxton - Summit Point Located? Posted on: 17 May 2010, by  Kimberly Aulb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jefferson

Thanks for responding. I found the information about the church being on this property from the website of Headspring Farm, next door to Roxton. I emailed them to see if they had anymore informatio...

Bullskin Church Posted on: 29 May 2010, by  Kimberly Aulb...

The book I found the location of Bullskin Church was dated 1794. I went to the Library Of Congress, map section, and I could not bring up the map with Throckmorton. I'll give it another try later. ...

Re: Possum Run Falls, Connellsville, PA Posted on: 16 May 2010, by  Kimberly Aulb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Fayette

...have an idea where it is. My ancestors used to live right near there on the Yough River. Kimberly Aulby Cox

Re: Dalby - Looking for descendants of George Harry, b.1870, Kent Posted on: 27 Sep 2010, by  midge1249

Surnames > Dalby

...birthplace. The modern surname can be found as Dalby, Dalbey, Daulby, and the apparently Norman form D' Aulby. Among the recordings of the name is Yorkshire is that of the christening of Thomas Dalby, son ...

Re: DNA Posted on: 22 Jun 2011, by  Valerie Craft

Surnames > Alby

I recently started a DNA group for the Alby / Albea / Albee surname. Right now I have one sample, from my Uncle. His ancestor was Joseph Alby / Albea of Maryland. I'm very interested in finding other ...

Re: Buddha Wood School House circa 1910 - 1920's era Posted on: 31 Oct 2011, by  Kimberly Aulb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Lawrence

Hi Linda, Please email me at pudytat57@aol.com. Thanks. Kimberly Aulby Cox

Re: Roxton - Summit Point Located? Posted on: 13 Sep 2012, by  Kimberly Aulb...

...the Throckmorton place but supposedly at the top of the bluff by the road. Hope this helps! Kimberly Aulby Cox

Diana Marie Deutsch - Newark, Ohio Posted on: 12 Feb 2013, by  Contribution

Surnames > Offenbaker

...her husband of 40 years, Mike Deutsch; daughter, Sarah Deutsch of Newark, OH; sister, Pamela (Keith) Aulby of Newark; nieces, Emily Aulby of Columbus and Abigail Aulby of Newark; uncle, William Offenbaker of Ocotill...

Re: Morton Family Surname Posted on: 01 May 2014, by  Jesse Morton

Surnames > Morton

I am the grandson of Paul Jones Morton and his dads name was Aulby Gwynn Morton who was the son of Robert Weldon so I think you may have just misspelled his name, Aulby instead of Aubrey

Re: James Adair Sr. Hopkin's Regt. m.Rebecca Montgomery Posted on: 03 Feb 2002, by  Kimberly Aulb...

Surnames > Adair

...County, Indiana. I believe that they had a daughter, Isabella Richardson, who married Justus Albee/Alby/Aulby, etc. Perhaps named after Ruth Adair's' sister, Isabella? Isabella Ann Richardson and Justus...

Imlay/Emlay Family Early 1800's m. Richardson Posted on: 18 Dec 2001, by  Kimberly Aulb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Decatur

Looking to find information on the Imlay/Emlay family. I have an Ascha Imlay (female) who married a Nathan Richardson on 2/20/1827 in Decatur Co. Thank you.

Re: KEELING AND CHESSER FAMILIES Posted on: 05 Apr 2002, by  jkayhow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Washington

I am posting my decendants list for Benjamin Franklin Sr. as I know it. He is my 4th Great Grandfather. His son Benjamin Jr. is my line and his son Thomas is Tabitha's father. I show Sept. 5, 1829 i...

Re: Rebecca Montgomery ADAIR -Pictures of headstones Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by Kimberly Aulby Cox

Surnames > Adair

I visited this cemetery last year and have photos of her headstone. If you would like them, email me.

Re: James Alby Posted on: 13 Aug 2005, by Kimberly Aulby Cox

Surnames > Alby

Linda: What area of Indiana are you looking for. I have some Albys (Albee, Aulby, Albie, Albea, Albey, etc.) in Indiana. Do you more information, ie: Date of births, county or city, etc,?

obit: Dorothy J. (Reid) Martin of Martinsville, IN (1929-2005) Posted on: 27 Nov 2005, by  lynn1972_1

Surnames > Reid

Dorothy J. Martin 76, of Martinsville, passed away at 4:55 p.m. Thursday, November 24, 2005. She was born Tuesday, September 3, 1929 in Indianapolis to the late Kenneth E. & Gertrude F. (Frisz) Re...

George Washington Porter Posted on: 01 Apr 2006, by  gillian_porte...

Surnames > Porter

...in Jeffersonville Illinois, 14 Apr. 1874. His parents, George W. Porter and Mary E Olbry ( Olbrey, or Aulby) were marr. 23 Feb. 1873 in Overland Missouri. Then div. about Nov. 1880, place unknown. She then...

AULBY HUGGINS ....SC...1902?-1962? Posted on: 05 Nov 1999, by Sylvia Poston Edwards

Surnames > Huggins

The Three Rivers Historical Society, 414 N. Main Street, Hemingway, SC 29554, (843) 558-2355 has available a publication of Williamsburg County, SC Funeral Home Records, Volume 3, F-G-H-I, which refle...

AULBY HUGGINS ....SC...1902?-1962? Posted on: 14 Jun 1999, by  COTY_GEARNER

Surnames > Huggins

I AM SEARCHING FOR INFORMATION ON A AUBLY HUGGINS BORN ABOUT 1902 AND DIED ABOUT 1962 PARENTS ARE JOHN SAMUEL HUGGINS AND NARCISSAS ORELLA COX. HE IS FROM SOUTH CAROLINA. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO T...

per page