Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
- Jessie Valerie Adamson Lemmon Johnson
- Doris Evelyn Addison Johnson Vige
- George Isaac Alderton Johnson
- Ada Allmark Nock Johnson
- Ruby Elizabeth Anders (McDaniel) ( Johnson) .
- Martha Helen Anderson Johnson
- Buenos Ayres Johnson
- Judith Ann Bailey Johnson
- Henrietta Bantom Johnson
- Cecilia Mary Baumann Hauschildt Johnson
Surname meaning for Johnson
English and Scottish: patronymic from the personal name John. As an American family name, Johnson has absorbed patronymics and many other derivatives of this name in continental European languages. (For forms, see Hanks and Hodges 1988.)