The 2009 Software Update includes a monthly calendar that can display all the birthdays and wedding anniversaries in your tree. To make your own calendar:
- Go to the Collection tab in the Publish workspace.
- In Publication Types, click Other.
- Double-click Calendar Report, or select its icon and then click the Detail tab.
- To customize the calendar, click the Calendar Options button in the report toolbar.
- Change the options as necessary and click OK.
- In Individuals to include, choose which people in your tree you want to include in the calendar.
- Click Generate Report. The calendar is displayed.
For more information on the calendar options you can change, download a PDF here