Search for content in message boards

Deleting Data

Replies: 7

Re: Deleting Data

Posted: 1354380904000
Classification: Query
Whole people are missing. I find a newspaper article I believe is associated with a person in my tree and attach it. 85% of the infomation in the article fits my people, but I can't figure out the other 15%. I come back later and it's gone. So then I think maybe the article isn't my guy. I start another tree to see how/if they fit. I attach the article to both trees, double check. Come back the next day to continue the puzzle only to find it gone again. It's like information found during the daily maintenance that doesn't conform to some master file gets swipe out. But that's my problem, I'm trying to see the connect.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tigre2 1354337731000 
tulrose 1354341674000 
silverfox3280 1354374062000 
tigre2 1354380904000 
silverfox3280 1354381262000 
tigre2 1354398834000 
BurgessDonnel... 1354399108000 
tigre2 1354399477000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic