Search for content in message boards

orphanage in dunkirk

Replies: 8

Re: orphanage in dunkirk

Donna Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 1000158680000
Classification: Query
"The Chaut. Co. Alms House and
Asylum" and "St. Mary's Orphan Asylum and School" were two
completely separate instutions. St. Mary's Asylum and
School was established by the Sisters of St. Joseph in 1857
in Dunkirk and before the 1881 Atlas they had acquired the
62 acre farm on Bennet Road. The closed School has been
torn down and the farm is now the site of JCC north campus.
The records supposedly went to the R. C. diocese offices in
Buffalo.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Steve Litwin 986385600000 
danielle1118 1000057851000 
ElaineIrish 1000069531000 
Donna Johnson 1000158680000 
Mary_DeVault 1001790767000 
mysteriousatt... 1009597841000 
Mary 1009598728000 
mysteriousatt... 1009649898000 
mjdevault 1009652763000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic