Search for content in message boards

Children's Babtist Home of So. Calif.

Replies: 10

Re: CBH How to upturn your Case records from Los Angeles Department County of Child and Family Services

Posted: 1359159460000
Classification: Query

Hi Sharon,


Have you followed the links from my last message?

You might have to copy and past them in to your browser's address bare.

The "Releasing DCFS Case Record Information" document is posted on line at:

It just downed on me; Ancestry Dot Com shortens long links,

Unintentionally they do not allow PDF uploads ether.

If you computer is not set to tern web address in to links. Try Googling "Los Angeles county DCFS".

LA Dpt of Child and Family Services have offices all over LA county. Their main office is at:
8300 S Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323) 965-7060.

I will attach some screen shots of The "Procedural Guide

But for the actual PDF fill go to > Los Angeles county DCFS "Home" page > Procedural Guide > 0500-501.10 > "Release of DCFS Case Records Information"

An essayer way might be to just e-maill me at:

,that is,


and I will attached the PDF document to you or anyone interested in a return e-maill....

Best regards...

Charles Hughes

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
soujourner17 1192763911000 
SharonAnnJone... 1220043549000 
chas93101 1358045839000 
SharonKranzJo... 1358099993000 
chas93101 1358127268000 
chas93101 1359078994000 
SharonKranzJo... 1359109555000 
chas93101 1359159460000 
chas93101 1364602623000 
Gordon Goddar... 1397024365000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic