Search for content in message boards

Arosa Kulm

Replies: 1

Re: Arosa Kulm

Posted: 1376835076000
Classification: Query
Records of immigrants arriving at Canadian land and seaports from January 1, 1936 onwards remain in the custody of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To request a copy of another person's immigration record, you must mail your request to the under-noted office:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Public Rights Administration
360 Laurier Avenue West
10th Floor
Ottawa, ON
K1A 1L1

Please note that:

The request should include the full name at time of entry into Canada, date of birth and year of entry. Additional information is helpful, such as country of birth, port of entry and names of accompanying family members.

Applications for copies of documents must be submitted on an Access to Information Request Form [] by a Canadian citizen or an individual residing in Canada. Fee: $5.00, payable to the Receiver General for Canada.

The request must be accompanied by a signed consent from the person concerned or proof that he/she has been deceased 20 years. Proof of death can be a copy of a death record, a newspaper obituary or a photograph of the gravestone showing name and death date. Proof of death is not required if the person would be over 110 years of age.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kyla Morris 1376817592000 
BobNY 1376835076000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic