Search for content in message boards

Looking for info on grandfather

Replies: 5

Re: Looking for info on grandfather

Posted: 1344356975000
Classification: Query
I read on a website called that you can write to the IDOC (Illinois Dept. of Corrections) for archived records of inmates that are no longer incarcerated or on parole. I have never tried it, so don't know if you'll get what you are looking for.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
american3141 1343863795000 
MarilynR2008 1344033848000 
Lorr_F 1344193045000 
MarilynR2008 1344196289000 
Lorr_F 1344356975000 
MarilynR2008 1344359048000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic