Thank you again to each one of you. I am so very grateful for your help. I can never repay you, but know that such kindness will be rewarded with many blessings in your own lives x
Thanks to that help, I have now requested four certificates (Didn't realise they had put the price up so much! *yikes*)
Even though I don't know the maiden name of my father's first wife, I have chanced my arm and requested his son, Peter Keegan's birth cert. The last time I dealt with the GRO they were very helpful, so here's hoping.
So, what additional information do I (think) I now know:
* My father, Patrick Joseph Keegan lived at: 38 Dodder View Cottages, Donnybrook, Dublin 4.
* His wife's first name was Annie (Maiden name still a mystery @.@)
* His youngest (?) son was, Peter Keegan. Peter left Ireland, for England to join the RAF circa 1952
* His eldest (?) son was, Thomas Keegan.Thomas married somebody called, Janet and together they had a daughter called, Anne Keegan. (Further evidence to my mind that his mother, my father's first wife was called Annie) Thomas left Ireland for England too. I have evidence that he was in Acton, London - Probably in the 1950s (?) Certainly prior to 1963. (Gleaned from photographs)
* My own father, Patrick Keegan, left for England in 1953.
I found a photograph of my father's three adult sisters together, so I am now wondering, if Margaret lived in the same area as the others (?) Could she be: Margaret Keogh at Number 9, Ballsbridge Avenue, Donnybrook (?)
Any and all help, guidance and direction most gratefully received.