Search for content in message boards

Where might the Finnish/Volga-Ural DNA portion come from?

Replies: 134

Re: Where might the Finnish/Volga-Ural DNA portion come from?

Posted: 1364514024000
Classification: Query
I don't know how accurate my research is, but my family tree shows that my 35th great-grandfather was Rollo Ragnvaldsson, born in 846 in Norway. His son was William Longsword, the first Duke of Normandy. That's where I think I get my 6 percent Finnish/Volva-Ural dna. The other 94 percent of me is British Isles. It makes perfect sense to me.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Barbara A Bac... 1360044431000 
Greenwood75 1360077600000 
cbobal 1375919294000 
Barbara A Bac... 1376010427000 
kltadros11 1358361724000 
Greenwood75 1360079343000 
BRANCHES_IN_T... 1368380633000 
scwbcm 1368407779000 
Greenwood75 1360083918000 
mlewis1027461 1364514024000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic