Search for content in message boards

South Idaho Insane Asylum

Replies: 10

Re: South Idaho Insane Asylum

Posted: 1383938498000
Classification: Query
I found out this is how you (and anyone) go about locating records from the hospital/insane asylum records in Blackfoot. (current as of Nov. 2013) You call 208-239-6255. Tracy is the one who takes your information and info about the deceased who was at Blackfoot. She will ask you their date of birth, or if not known, the approx dates they were there, what your relationship is to them, your phone and address. Attorney Jim Price then follows up with the hospital, and you will be mailed a letter explaining what you have to do next. If you get as far as finding a record, there is no cost to file your paperwork at the Bingham County Magistrate Court office in Blackfoot, so a judge can sign a record release form. I am going through the process right now for a relative.
In short, start with that phone number and have your info pre-prepared. Good luck.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cda727 1383938498000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic