(A Group Royality Cousins Family Tree Continued)
Author's Note: I may be going over some names here so bare with me for abit.
Disclaimer: Now I have quoted my source....however any more research you want to do there is your own. I am not going to hold anyone's hand for them to do the same thing I already did.
20. Gilbert FitzGodfrey Crispin Count d' Eu And Brionne b. 1000AD Normandy, France was assassinated 1040AD France.
Wife Gunnora d' Anjou b. 984AD
Children: Richard FitzGilbert 1st Earl de Clare,
21. Reginald Braose (de Mohun) b. 1002AD Paignton, Devon, England (untill proven otherwise), married Alice Briwere b. aprx 1009AD Devonport, Devon, England, (married) abt 1030 Devonport, Devon, England (untill proven otherwise)
Children: Mary Braouse-Briwere I b.1031Ad Paignton Devon, England (Disclaimer: I believe that this child was given to Gunnora d' Anjou whom renames the child "Marie d' Anjou Brienne to continue the Brionne-Brienne Family Lineage in Normandy, France. The two families lived across the channel from one another.)
22. Louis IV de Brienne b. 1024AD Vicomte Of Beaumont married Marie (age 19yrs) de Anjou Brienne 1049AD
Children: Jean de Count Vicomte Of Beaumont b. 1050AD Acre, Palestine d. 1236-37AD Constantinople, Turkey
Wife: Berengaria Alfonsez Of Leon, Spain
23. Jean de Brienne Count Vicomte Of Beaumont II,
married Berengere Castile de Leon. Jean de Brienne becomes King Consort of Jerusalem and Emperor-Regient of Constantinople
(Group A Special List Surnames)
21A. Robert Le Brus b. 1025AD Bruis, Normandy, France d. 1098AD Wife: Gunnora d' Anjou II b. 1025
Children: Roger de Pitres, William I Baron de Braose
22. William I Baron de Braose b. 1040AD Briouze,Argentan, France, Normandy d. 1089AD Bramber, Sussex, England
Wife: Agnes de St. Clare b. 1048AD Normandy, France d. 1135AD Holyland, Palestine
Children: Phillip Baron de Braouse b. 1073 Bramber, Sussex, England- Phillip's Wife: Aenor de Totnes b. 1094AD Barnstable, Devon, England
23. Willaim II de Braose 1st Baron Of Gwentland b. 1100AD Bramber, Sussex, England d. 1192AD, England
Wife: Bertha de Glouscester d. 1130AD Gloustershire, England
24. William III 5th Baron de Braose Lord Bramber b. 1153AD Bramber, Sussex, England d. 1211AD Corbenill, Marne, France
Wife: Maude de St. Valery b. 1155 Bramber, Sussex, England d. 1210AD Corfe, Windsor, England
Children: Reginald de Braose, Margaret de Braose
Author's Note: William III Lord Bramber, became known as "The Ogre Of Abergavenny" for murdering several Welsh Princes and their families at Abergavenny in 1175AD. Both he and his wife fell out of favor with King John Lackland I; whom ordered she and her eldest son arrested and prosecuted at his descression. King John Lackland I had her and her eldest son taken to Windsor Castle and starved them to death. William III fled to France and died there an broken man.