Search for content in message boards

Looking for relatives of my Granddad's brother Michael Sugrue who moved from Co. Kerry to the U.S & was in the bronx in 1924, all Sugrue's please read

Looking for relatives of my Granddad's brother Michael Sugrue who moved from Co. Kerry to the U.S & was in the bronx in 1924, all Sugrue's please read

Posted: 1018891566000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1019237706000
Hello My name is Ashley Segrue I’m looking for some relatives of mine in America, My granddad John Joseph Sugrue moved from Kerry to England where his name got changed to Segrue. His Brother Michael Sugrue moved to America, I am trying to find him and any living relatives of him . I have logged below all the information I have on him and his family so if there is any information you have that you feel would help me in my search please E-mail me with it at marksegrue@hotmail.com , how ever small the information it would be really appreciated
Michael born 1904 Waterville,Kerry.Father

Michael was born in 1904 in Waterville Kerry, His Mother was Nora ( Maiden name O’Connor) & father Daniel Sugrue. Michael was in the Bronx in 1924 & married Agnus Hurley from cork in 1925/26. He had three sons who in 1940 were Stanley 12 years old, Joseph 10 years & John 6 months old.

Re: Looking for relatives of my Granddad's brother Michael Sugrue who moved from Co. Kerry to the U.S & was in the bronx in 1924, all Sugrue's please read

Posted: 1024435672000
Surnames: sugrue /guihan
i had an uncle buttysugrue hs mother and father died and hewas bought up by my grandmother and grand father mythe guihans of meanus

Re: Looking for relatives of my Granddad's brother Michael Sugrue who moved from Co. Kerry to the U.S & was in the bronx in 1924, all Sugrue's please read

Posted: 1099320851000
Edited: 1120913475000
You should check out the following site
http://www.rootsweb.com/~irlker/

which has alot of info on sugrues in kerry
you should also check out
http://www.ellisisland.org
where u can find the address where your relation emigrated to

Posted: 1549688644000
Surnames: O'Connor O'Sullivan Sugrue
In the early 70s I visited relatives in Waterville Co Kerry. We visited my grandmother's sister Elizabeth O'Connor (maiden name never married) and her sister Hannah married to Dan Sugrue. They were all in their 80- 90s. The sisters parents are Patrick O'Connor and Julia O'Sullivan. I haven't been able to find anything on the parents. I have found records of the there children that immigrated to US. My grandmother born Catherine O'Connor (changed her name when she married to Kathleen) married Edmund Pendleton Livingston. Her sister Ellen (Nelly) married Christian Rasmussen. Mary married Jeremiah O'Sullivan. There is a brother Patrick O'Connor that worked for the Transatlantic Cable Co. He lived in New York State and California, he died in CA. I'm looking for info on any of the Irish relatives.

Posted: 1552827115000
I'm related to a Kathleen Sugrue of Kerry. I think she is now deceased. Have no other info apart from she was related to the Allen, a Michael Allen. Also to the Quinlan family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic