Search for content in message boards

Henry Schneider

Henry Schneider

Posted: 1252785654000
Classification: Query
I am looking for information on Henry Schneider, b.~1869 in Illinois; m. Minnie and had a daughter, Hazel, b. 1892 in Wisconsin. I lose him after 1920. Also, his mother, Pauline Gabel Schneider, b. 1841 in Germany and his sister, Lizzie Schneider, b. 1875 in Illinois. I lose Pauline and Lizzie after 1900.

If anyone has any information, or suggestions as to where to look in Wisconsin, I would be very appreciative.

Re: Henry Schneider family in Milwaukee...?

Posted: 1417876746000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schneider
"... If anyone has any information, or suggestions as to where to look in Wisconsin ..."

Since your 2009 posting, the US Federal Govt. census records are now found online up through 1940. Many libraries offer online access for free, but there are other sites that offer some or all of those records online from the comfort of home.

There's a local resource that's lousy with Milwaukee Schneider entries or references -- about 2000+ -- called "Milwaukee's German Newspapers; an index of death notices and related items" (1844-1950).
gary.rebholz@gmail.com, originator/compiler/editor, Milwaukee Wis.
Indexing Milwaukee's German newspapers continuously since 2007... collecting evidence contemporary with historic German-American families.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic