I think I may be able to assist you. I am not related to this family. I can not help with the burial location or information. However, I can give you information about Sarah and her parents.
According to a book called "Jacob Johnson of Harpswell, Maine and His Descendants East and West"
(4) Sarah Abia Lapham Bibber, b. Falmouth, Me., March
15, 1835; resides Lisbon Falls, Me.; studied in Portland
(Me.) schools; m., Nov. 12, 1857, Capt. Edgar McLellan, b.
Sherness, England, March 13, 1825; lost at sea on the
brig Rio Grande, of which he was captain, June 1, 1873; as
a mate of ships he sailed to all parts of the world; was a
very successful captain for fifteen years.
Sarah is the daughter of:
Hannah Bates Johnson, b. Aug. 12, 1797; d. June, 1872,
in Brunswick, Me., at the home of her daughter, Mrs.
Hannah Day; m., Nov. 16, 1815, Joel Chandler Bibber, b.
Bustin's Island, Me., July 7, 1796; d. about 1840; son of
James Bibber and Joanna Bailey; grandson of Ancestor
James Bibber and Abigail Drew.
Sarah's children are as follows:
(5) Lizzie McLellan, b. Oct. 27, 1858; resides Lisbon Falls,
Me.; m. Frederic S. Fluellen of Houlton, Me.
(6) Louis Frank Fluellen, b. Feb. 26, 1889.
(5) Edward Arthur McLellan, b. Jan. 31, 1862; resides
343 Front Street, Bath, Me.; spar maker; now employed
by the Bath (Me.) Iron Works; m., June 28, 1894, Sarah
Albertina Wiggins, b. Bath, Me.; daughter of Capt. John
(6) Edward Arthur McLellan, b. Feb. 14, 1901.
(5) Alice Maud McLellan, b. Dec. 30, 1863; drowned at
Bangor, Me., Aug. 17, 1871.
(5) Child; d. at birth.
(5) Frank Seward McLellan, b. Boothbay, Me., Jan. 10,
1868; sailmaker; now employed in the Kittery (Me.)
Navy Yard; m., Nov. 5, 1890, Emma Norton of Bath, Me.
(6) Arline Rosamond McLellan, b. July 22, 1892.
(6) Clara Elizabeth McLellan, b. Sept. 17, 1904.
(5) Victoria McLellan, b. Oct. 28, 1871; d. June 4, 1891;
a very faithful member of the Wesley Church of Bath,
Me., and of the Epworth League.