Search for content in message boards

Anderson Kimbler

Anderson Kimbler

Duane McKenzie (View posts)
Posted: 1133036826000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kimbler
C.W., Thank you for your reply and information. Yes in John Wesley Kimblers death record his daughter Alabama Kimbler May gave the information to the coroner in Johnson co. in September 19, 1925 or when John Wesley died that his parents were Anderson Kimbler born in Va. and his mothers maiden name was Lane or spelled on his death record Layne. Tell me more about Thomas Lanes wife Elizabeth, others have thought Thomas and Elizabeth Lane were Katherine Lanes parents. Someone said her maiden name was Welch. Keep in touch and thank you. Duane McKenzie. <dmckenze@hutchtel.net>

Re: Anderson Kimbler

C W Butler (View posts)
Posted: 1133123232000
The Lane and Layne surnames are commingled all thru the lineage.

Popular may have been a better adjective than famous to describe Elizabeth. Elizabeth is that mysterious lady that appears in everyone's GED if they search far enough. She has no surname and has been married at least a zillion times. Thomas Lane is the son of Corbin Lane and Frances (probably) Brock; Corbin, the son of Samuel Lane and Jane Corbin. Were you spectulating that Thomas Lane's Elizabeth had a surname of Welch? I have her b:abt 1782 m:abt 1809 and d:21 Jul 1842. There was an Elizabeth Welch (no vitals) about the right age that m:Joseph Harrison Powers b:abt 1778; I don't show any issue for them.

Re: Anderson Kimbler

Posted: 1515955201000
my grandmother Grace Kimbler (possible sister Myrtle) was born in about 1910 in carter co
per page

Find a board about a specific topic