Search for content in message boards

Niemeyer

Niemeyer

Posted: 1080535609000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1131189406000
Surnames: Niemeyer
In 1998 there was a request for info on Niemeyer -- I have now found a little info and would like to share with family.
Please contact me. Blessings, Judy

Re: Niemeyer

Posted: 1372288573000
Saw your mention of a Niemeyer in Roger Mills Co., OK. Is it about a Frederick Niemeyer? I am interested in the Frederick Niemeyer who lived there 1899 and homesteaded land there. I think he was the uncle of my Frederick Niemeyer who he was living with on 1910 census in Osage Co., OK. Please let me know if you have any information about these Freds. Thanks

Posted: 1372313879000
Yes, the reference was about a Fred Niemeyer. If you will go to our genealogy website at www.okgenweb.org/~okrogerm, and in the first rectangle box, type in the word, Niemeyer, the search engine will search the entire site for you. You can click on the Niemeyer Surname list and I left the information that I found in a newspaper of 100 years ago, hoping that the tidbit of information might help you with your research.
Blessings, Judy email Tdale55@aol.com

Posted: 1522969901000
Hi there just want to thank you for the Fred Niemeyer posting you have from the old newspapers. It put me in touch with other family members and they knew who our immigrant Niemeyer was! Keep up the good work. My Fred Niemeyer homesteaded land in Roger Mills county between 1899-1904. Would like to get copies of the deed when he got the land and when he sold it.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic