Search for content in message boards

PANONE family information

PANONE family information

Posted: 1332969052000
Classification: Query
I am trying to find any information about
Dino & Josephine Panone of Montreal.
Dino's mother (name unknown) died about 1982 or so in Montreal and was 101 (or so) years old at the time of her death.

Dino and Josephine would have been born in the 1910-1930 time frame.

I am not a member of the ancestry world so if anyone who is from Quebec is able to locate any information at all on these people, please contact me.
aaronturner@neo.rr.com

Objet : PANONE family information

Posted: 1332976812000
Hi,
Found Dino Panone married to Lidia Vazzoli in Cimetière Notre-Dame des Neiges, Montreal. The website is free : http://www.cimetierenotredamedesneiges.ca/fr/recherche/defun...

Found Virginia Santaviga married to Panone. Born June 16th, 1885 and died February 3rd 1983. She was not 101 years old, only 97.
ref. Institut Statistique Quebec

Do you know Josephine's maiden name ? it will help to find informations.

Jacynthe

Re: Objet : PANONE family information

Posted: 1332977482000
does d'accueil mean date of burial or date of death? I am very rusty on high school french.

I think Josephine's maiden name was Panone. I think she was Dino's sister.

Virginia Santaviga Panone's husband's name is the one I am trying to find out. He was my great-grandmother's brother. Your information is very helpful so far. I will let you know if I can find out more clues from my 84-year old grandmother who would be Virginia's niece and Dino's 1st cousin.

Posted: 1332977911000
My great-grandmother's name was Meri Panone. She was born April 4, 1889 in Italy. We believe her parents were named Domenic & Agnes Panone.

Meri married Giulio DeFelice who came from Barisciano, Aquila, Italy. I believe the Panones were from that area as well. But we do not know if they knew each other in Italy or if they met here in the US, nor do we know exactly through where and when they arrived.

I am in touch with Virginia Panone's grandson, but he said he never knew his grandfather's name and that he (Virginia's husband) died very young.

Objet : Re: Objet : PANONE family information

Posted: 1332979296000
Date d'accueuil is the day the person arrive at the cemetery and is registered. The funeral service might be the same day or few days later.

Jacynthe

Posted: 1339766339000
Virginia Panone's husband was Franco. Virginia's maiden name was Santavicca. She had relatives in Ohio. Franco died in Barisciano in the 1930's.
My grandfather was Costantino Vazzoli who died from a mining accident in Shadyside, Ohio, in 1929.I know that I must have relatives in Ohio from both my mother(Vazzoli) and my father(Panone) side. If anyone knows anyone who might be related to me, please contact me

Posted: 1339766774000
I would like to get in touch with Dino PanoneÈs first cousin
My name is Renata Panone and I am Dino's daughter. My aunt Giuseppina is 88 years old and in relative good health
We live in Montreal Canada Virginia has also two other sons
Demetrio ,who died in the U.S. and Emilio who died in France

Posted: 1339768274000
I am a direct relative then! Please email me. aaronturner@neo.rr.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic