Search for content in message boards

Have question about a Aleta E. ( Yount ) BENNETT - ACUP

Have question about a Aleta E. ( Yount ) BENNETT - ACUP

Posted: 1424759592000
Classification: Query
Seen a marriage for Harvey E. ACUP married Aleta E. BENNETT on November 29, 1946.
My question is .......... Aleta E. BENNETT who married Harvey E. ACUP and below in a obit for a Ronald YOUNT mentions a sister Aleta ACUP.
Seems to be the same Aleta. And if so who was her 1st husband ________ BENNETT?
( See Ronald S. Yount obit below )

Thank You,

Theresa theresagriffiths@iwon.com

Ronald S. Yount, 68, died Feb. 4, 2004, at his home in Imperial, Mo. He was born Oct. 9, 1935, in Hiram, Mo., son of the late Elmer and Gertie Yount. Mr. Yount worked at Bussman Fuse in St. Louis for 49 years. He loved hunting and fishing. He is survived by one son, Gene Werchow, Arnold; one daughter, Pam Freebesyser, St. Louis; one sister, Alwena "Bunchie" (Hovis) Banks, Hiram; one brother, Donald Yount, Festus; three grandchildren, Michelle, Cindy and Jake; two great-grandchildren, Joel and James. He was preceded in death by one son, Darrell Yount, one sister, Aleta Acup. The funeral was held Feb. 12 at Schrader Chapel, Ballwin, with Rev. David Hoke officiating. Burial was in Memorial Park, Jennings.

Re: Have question about a Aleta E. ( Yount ) BENNETT - ACUP

Posted: 1428976615000
Edited: 1428976680000
Aleta Yount, daughter of Elmer Yount and Gertrude (Gertie) Matthews, married Lloyd Lee Bennett, son of John Lee Bennett and Floy Cunningham, 26 Oct 1942 at Marble Hill, Bollinger Co., MO. She later married Harvey E. Acup in 1946. I have two children listed for Lloyd Lee Bennett and Aleta: Lloyd Albert Bennett and Shirley Ellen Bennett Hays. Apparently Lloyd Lee and Aleta divorced. He married Nadine Edna Keehn in 1949 in California

Re: Have question about a Aleta E. ( Yount ) BENNETT - ACUP

Posted: 1548050687000
Thank You for the info I just seen your post reply I had changed emails and never got it.

Theresa
per page

Find a board about a specific topic