Search for content in message boards

Looking for Linda Bartruff

Looking for Linda Bartruff

Posted: 1228675901000
Classification: Query
Looking for Linda or a relative or friend. I used to come to Anna to visit my grandma Jennie Roberts (she lived on Main Street, the house that burned down a couple of winters ago)and aunt Velma Roberts (they built the house at 107 Williams Street) and we used to hang out together when I came to visit. I have a postcard from her from probably back in the early 60's when she was a candy striper at Union County Hospital. I didn't remember her last name until I was going through an old autograph book and found an entry from her with the last name Bartruff. I'm living in Jonesboro now and would like to re-connect with her.

Re: Looking for Linda Bartruff

Posted: 1228697096000
Hi. I went to nurses training with Linda in St. Louis. The last that I heard she is married and living in the Sikeston, MO area. I will have to try and find her married name. Marita

Posted: 1228703737000
That would be great if you can find her. I don't know if she'll remember me. She'd might remember me as Mary Helen but I've gone by my nickname for many years of Terrie. Please let me know if you find her. Thanks!

Posted: 1228778652000
http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:MNjDR8FpZ4wJ:www.semo.e...

Southeast Confers 491 Degrees Following Fall Session
--------------------------------------------------

Degrees were conferred on 491 students following the fall session at Southeast Missouri State University.

SIKESTON
Linda Bartruff Boyd - Master Of Science In Nursing - Major, Nursing - Graduation with Academic Distinction
========================
I don't know if these addresses and phone numbers are current:

Sikeston Area Vocational Technical School
1002 Virginia Street
Sikeston, MO 63801

TITLE: Coordinator, Health Occupations
PHONE: (573) 472-8887
FAX: (573) 472-8810
EMAIL: lboyd@sikeston.k12.mo.us
==============================

Edward E Boyd
509 N Ingram Rd
Sikeston, MO 63801
(573) 471-2611

Posted: 1228834188000
Thank you so much. I will give it a try.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic