Search for content in message boards

Adkins family genealogy

Adkins family genealogy

Posted: 1410052885000
Classification: Biography
HEY GENEOLOGY BUFFS!

Especially if you are an Adkins from the Virginia/West Virginia area. Ronnie L. Adkins has written an excellent book on Adkins family history.
The title of the book is:
"The Adkins Family of Wayne County, West Virginia: Also Cabell, Lincoln, and Boone : a Genealogical History : the Descendants of William and Elizabeth (Parker) Adkins of Henrico County, Virginia, from 1690 to 1990."

Ronnie needs to pre-sell 30 more copies of the book to be able to RE-publish this book. If you would like to pre-order this book please contact Ronnie L. Adkins on Facebook.

Thank you

Re: Adkins family genealogy

Posted: 1429217630000
Classification: Query
Surnames: LOVEJOY, ADKINS CASH SCHULTZ
hi my name is Sandy Lovejoy and i'm very much interested in buying this book. i'm related to many of the Adkins family i would like to know how much is it thank you

Posted: 1429615712000
Sandy, Ronnie lives in Deatsville, Alabama. I recently recieved my copy of the book and it is wonderful. The book is around $90 plus shippping.

Connie Barber

Posted: 1429637627000
Surnames: lovejoy, schultz Adkins cash dilyerd
thanks! i can't wait to get it ! i been hearing it quite good. personally i think that we all need at least one book that tells us who we came from . and have some legacy to passed down from generation to the next.

Posted: 1455899500000
Surnames: ADKINS
I would be very interested in a copy of his book. Please let me know if it has been published or if he still needs to pre-sell.

Frances Hubbard Goodwin
Charleston, WV

Posted: 1456731162000
Edited: 1456731541000
Surnames: adkins lovejoy dilyerd cash campbell schulz schultz
hi Francis.
thanks for replying to my post on Ronnie L. Adkins's book on our Adkins family. to be honest with you, since this inquiry into the book i had contact with the author through Facebook and asked about it he told me and a few another people who have been wanting the book also, he said that he has decided not to sent it into a second printing citing it would cost 10,000 to do it. as of now I'm trying to locate a copy so far have no success.

Posted: 1469806469000
Has anyone asked him if he'd be willing to do print on demand through Amazon or another service?
VIcki

Posted: 1472248901000
I couldn't afford to buy the book, even if a second printing had been done, and the closest copy to me (I'm in Georgia) is at the Appalachian State University in Boone, NC. I would love to see this book. My son is an Adkins descendant, through Ballard and Esther Nunley Adkins.

Lisa

Posted: 1474327895000
Lisa: I have this book at home. Your BALLARD and EASTER NUNNELY appear on pages 43 (His parents Randolph and Elsie Lucas Adkins; page 89 mentions his marriage to Easter in 1868 in Boyd Co KY; page 182 lists family of their son, CLAUDE page 381 - family of their son, MILLARD

Posted: 1538190975000
Surnames: Adkins/Parker
I have been a member of Ancestry for awhile now and this is the first time I saw this.
William V Adkins is my great x6 Grandfather as well as Elizabeth my Great x6 grandmother.
I saw this and I was excited.
If you need more information of my connection don’t hesitate asking.
I would love to purchase this book.
How do I do this?
Thank you
Rogerandkim90@cox.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic