Search for content in message boards

Bavaria

Reintzheimer

Nora Borts (View posts)
Posted: 928411200000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bortz, Reintzheimer
Seeking the families of Heinrich Bortz and Lydia Reintzheimer. Would you know is this a variant of your surname of Reinheimer?
Thanks

Bavaria

margaet stickland (View posts)
Posted: 928411200000
Surnames: STEIN, REINHEIMER
Margaritha Stein born 16/4/1862 parents John and Elizabeth Reinheimer. john Shoemaker. No information when they came to Australia probably about 1885. i have a list of her descendants in Australia willing to share. Her marriage certificate states bavaria as place born. Margaret Stickland

Reinheimer

Posted: 928756800000
Edited: 1028423815000
Surnames: REINHEIMER, GEPPINGER, BENDER
My Reinheimer's also came from Bavaria, Germany. Valentine b. abt 1808 married Louisa Bender. Their son, Gustav Adolph Reinheimer b. Nov 19, 1846 also Bavaria married Caroline Geppinger of Wittemburg (?) Germany and emigrated to Indiana, USA. Louisa and Valentine both died in Logansport, Indiana. Their son Edward Gustav Reinheimer was my grandfather. I would love to find family from or in Germany as my sister and I are the last of this Reinheimer line.

Re: Reinheimer

Posted: 1031709275000
I am looking for any information On Lousia Reinhiemer from Callicoon NY she married Jacob Merklin Lousia parents were John Schmoeger and Anna Margret
Hope Brey
epoh2@warwick.net

Posted: 1031746433000
Edited: 1119057605000
Surnames: Reinheimer, Goeppinger, Pierce
I have a Louisa, but she was married to Gustav Reinheimer. Her maiden name appears to have been Bender. I don't find any connections to NY Reinheimers, mine appearing to have come to Indiana directly from the time of immigration.

Posted: 1042817074000
Surnames: STATLER, SPARKS, COLLINS, REINHEIMER, HARRIS, MOON, GREER
I'm looking for further information on my ancestor, Lewis C. REINHEIMER, b. ABT 1850/60 in Indiana. I wonder if he might be related to your Gustav REINHEIMER from Indiana!!!
Lewis married Christina Jane BOOMERSHINE of Darke Co., OH. They had a daughter, Florence b. 2/11/???? and she married Clyde F. STATLER b. 1882. He was born in Iowa, but his parents, Frank and Ella (COLLINS) STATLER were from Miami Co., OH.

I have been unsuccessful in finding any "ancestral" information on Lewis REINHEIMER, or the STATLER's and COLLIN's. I don't know where any of them came from, although, my Grandmother STATLER told me she believed they came from somewhere in Germany.

If you might be connected to my Indiana REINHEIMER, I'd love to hear from you at sharonstatler@myfamily.com!
Thanks in advance,
Sharon Statler

Hope (View posts)
Posted: 1042846356000
I have followed my Reinheimers back to Germany and I don't seem to have any connnections to your family Sorry!!!
Hope

Posted: 1054491452000
Edited: 1055643524000
Surnames: schmoeger
Schmoeger was serving in Pacific in 1945. Anyone that knows of this gentleman please contact me
Thank You

Hope (View posts)
Posted: 1054509055000
Tammie I have not done any research on the Schmoeger name 1945 would have been way later I just know that from research Schmoeger was Lousia's maden name and that the Schmoeger's lived in Callicoon they came here from Germany. Lousia had 2 sisiters Minnie and Mary.. To which Schmoeger are you referring too, and as I do more research will keep my eyes open.
Hope

Dave Wobser (View posts)
Posted: 1074731569000
Do you have any connection to Reinheimers in Sandusky, Erie County, Ohio?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic