Search for content in message boards

genealogy Muchow- krogman-Schroeder Finck

Posted: 953294400000
Classification: Query
Edited: 993846244000
Surnames: Muchow, Krogman, Schroeder, Finck
My greatgrandma`s sister was born in Gross Goehren,Mecklenburg Germany January 3 1865. Her name was Maria Krogman Parents were Johann and Elizabeth Schroeder Krogman.First of all where is Gross Goehren located and is it still there.The rest of the children of Johann and Elizabeth were Heinrich,Carl,Lina,Anna,Mina deceased in Germany,Bertha and my Great grandmother Minnie(Frieda Wilhelmine Louise Krogman)Muchow She was also born in Germany,January 17 or 18 1875, probably in the same area where Marie was born If any body has any information or data on this or any thing to do with the above surnames, please e-mail me. Also Were all the children I listed born in Germany? Johann and Elizabeth Krogman settled in the Postville area of Iowa.Thank you Karen

Posted: 954072000000
Edited: 993846244000
Surnames: Muchow, Krogman, Schroeder, Finck
Anna Finck Muchow was married to my greatgrandpa(Heinrich"Henry"Muchow`s father Heinrich Muchow.She was born September 22 1837, parents were Johann"John"Finck and Lizzie from Germany. She died September 9 1909 and buried in Postville Iowa For now that is all I know. Karen

Finck

Verna McDowell (View posts)
Posted: 954072000000
Surnames: Finck

Karen, what can you tell me about your Fincks? I am looking for anyone who maybe related to Johann Jacob Finck who suddendly appeared in parish of Beidendorf and married Johanna Wilhelmina (widow Passeht) nee Bockhold in 1776? He may have been there before, but I can not document it. Are we in the same area?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic