Search for content in message boards

CAVINS of Pike county, Ky

CAVINS of Pike county, Ky

Steve Straut (View posts)
Posted: 992088000000
Classification: Query
Surnames: CAVINS
I am currently researching the CAVINS surname in Pike county. Specifically Will & Aly Lucinda (DEBOARD) CAVINS and their children: Effie, b: 1898; Mary, b: 1901; Anna, b: 1908; Georgie, b: 1911/12; Roscoe, b: 1917. We just recently found the names of Effie, Anna and Georgie in the 1920 Pike County census. We assume they were married, but have no reference to their married names. If anyone with any information could shed some light, I would greatly appreciate it.

Re: CAVINS of Pike county, Ky

Sherry (View posts)
Posted: 996212066000
Surnames: cavins
Steve, I would like to share info concerning the Cavins'. My gggrandfather was Sam Cavins. I know we are connected somehow. But How?
email me at bbtbb@foothills.net

Posted: 1127519925000
Surnames: Riggsby
I'm looking to verify that Carl Cavins married Dora Skaggs sometime in the 1920's.

Dora b. abt 1905 is the daughter of Della Riggsby b. abt 1882 and Elijah Skaggs b. abt 1875.

Della Riggsby Skaggs is the daughter of John H. b. abt 1840 and Nancy Johnson b. abt 1847 Riggsby

John H. Riggsby is the son of Travis b. abt 1806 NC and Ary Deboard b. abt 1816 NC Riggsby
Ary is daughter of Joseph & Martha Prince Deboard

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, trying to connect Della to some of her siblings.

Tina

Posted: 1267471184000
This is Sherry Burchett my email address has changed currently sherryburchett@hotmail.com thank you

Posted: 1358619130000
tHE EFFIE YOU ARE SEEKING MARRIED eVERETT WHEELER AND THAT PARTICULAR LINE IS MY HUSBANDS GREAT GRANDPARENTS. THEY LIVED THROUGHOUT KY AND INTO OHIO---WOULD LIEK TO SPEAK MORE IF YOPU ARE INTERESTED

Posted: 1533672445000
I would love to discuss this family with you. I can tell you that Catherine A. (Katie or Anna) married William Compton, so I too have been researching this family. You can email me direct at Compton@brainerd.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic