Search for content in message boards

Simoni / Tartini families , Canton Ticini

Simoni / Tartini families , Canton Ticini

Posted: 979045946000
Edited: 1013462515000
Searching for information on great-great-grandparents , prior to 1855 . Antonio Simoni of Pollegio (father of Giovani) and Pietro Antonio Tartini of Tragna in Rivera (father of Catterina ) Giovani and Catterina , my great grandparents , married in 1850 . I have the history forward from then but nothing prior .
Appreciate any assist , thanks .

Re: Simoni / Tartini families , Canton Ticini

Posted: 1013451754000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1063491556000
Surnames: Tartini, Bernardi, Biasca
My name is Dominic Tartini. My ancestors are from Iragna & Ticino - we should see where our lines intersect & see if we can help each other. e-mail me a ged.com of your info to dtartini@email.byu.edu or dtartini@msn.com I don't have my geneology here at the computer lab, so please e-mail me later

Posted: 1041570397000
Sorry I can't help you with this. I was hoping you could help me though. You stated your great grandparents were from Tragna, where exactly is that? My last name is Tragna and I didn't even know it is an actual place.

Bill Markey (View posts)
Posted: 1041634163000
Jeff, The original records that I found made reference to "Tragna in Rivera". Further digging indicated that there probably was an error in the transcribing and the town should have been listed as Iragna, which is a southern suburb of Biasca.
It wasn't till this past summer that a fellow lister helping me with the research came up with the answer.
Sorry about that, Jeff.

andrea selva (View posts)
Posted: 1074158759000
Hello

I have in my family tree Marta (Martina) Simoni born
in Pollegio about 1810 an married in Pollegio in 1827 with Giovanni Battista Radaelli (Great Grand Parent of my GMother Marcella Radaelli).
They moved to Meda (MILANO) around 1840 and there
they opened the first post office.

Could she be related to Antonio and/or Giovanni Simoni ?

See my family tree at http://www.famigliaselva.interfree.it or
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~selva/

Regards
Andrea
per page

Find a board about a specific topic