Search for content in message boards

Old photo Album

Perry Family Album

Posted: 966168000000
Classification: Query
Edited: 997986617000
Surnames: Perry
Doris, I am sorry that I do not know any more information about this family, other than the photos were made in New Bedford Mass. There were a lot of Portuguese families in that area back in the early 1900's. Some of the Portuguese families took the name of Perry. That is why I believe this family is Portuguese. I am sory I can not be of any more help to you.

Old Family Photos - Perry Family

Doris Gibson (View posts)
Surnames: Perry, Gibson
I am researching my husband's family. His name is Gibson, however, his mother's maiden name was Perry. We do not know where the family originated. The earliest that we have is John W. Perry,(her grandfather) born in VA. Married to a Nancy Perry. They had a son, James B. Perry, born in Tennessee. James B. had a daughter, Jimmie Lora Perry who is my husband's mother. Could any of these be the same people you have?

Old photo Album

Edited: 997986617000
Surnames: Perry, Perreira
I collect old photo albums, and I have decided that they should be reunited with the families that they belong to.
This album belonged to a Perry family from New Bedford Mass., probably Martha's Vineyard. The family is probably Portuguese. Some of the names are Mannie and Annie Perry and son Mannie Jr., Elen Perry, Eddie Perry,Uncle Tony Perry, Uncle John Perry. There are many photos in this album. I did a little research and this family name could have originally been Perreira. I can post some of the photos to photopoint if you are interested.

Photos

Charity L. Perry (View posts)
Posted: 990446400000
Surnames: Perry, Perreira
Loretta:
I just happened to stumble upon your posting. I am searching out my husbands family who are Perrys. They are Portugese and are from New Bedford.I do know that the family name was changed from Perreira. The names that I have so far are: Joseph Perreira & Louise Camara (H&W), Joseph Jr., Frank, Angelo Charles, Tina, Irene,& William.

I have also met another woman online who is looking for her family (also Perreira to Perry)from New Bedford. The only name that I have from her so far is Rose.

I do not know if any of these match what you have but I thought that I would give it a shot. I know that should the folks who are related to the photos that you have, find you, they will be most grateful. I thank you for your time & interest.

Re: Perreira Perry Sylvia

Posted: 1028878188000
Edited: 1035670047000
Surnames: Perreira, Perry, Sylvia
My Great Grandfather was Joseph Louis Perreira from Fayal Islands, Azores m. Mary Deluca who I belive was from England
My Grandfather was Joseph Louis Perry (Perreira) b.1902 m. Marguerite Agnes Sylvia b. 1904. They lived in Bristol, RI then Prov, RI The Sylvia family was from Manchester, England.
There were so many familiar names and places in this thread I had to check if my family fit in anywhere.

Re: Old photo Album

Posted: 1028948718000
Edited: 1080094825000
Surnames: Perry
Here is a link to the Perry Family Photo Album
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4004334&a=3...

Posted: 1035727302000
Edited: 1076145081000
Ref. Photo Album; I see that there is a name with and
address, if you search the New Bedford census you could
locate a family member. I am a Perry (Pereira) and wish
these were from my family, they are beautiful pictures to have.
Thank You for sharing, eileen.

Posted: 1044332433000
Edited: 1059873102000
hi my name is robert and my father was tony perry and had a brother name mannie,john and cousin eddie perry we did change the name from perreira to perry if you can send any more info i would like that very much i live in somerset used to live in fallriver email address is rperry4177@aol.com thank you

Posted: 1568602824000
I am so interested. Link no longer good. Anyway I could get a look @ those pics. I’m in search for my family. Perry Pereira Perreira
My email is desmeg2@yahoo.com thanks so much
per page

Find a board about a specific topic