Search for content in message boards

PEACH/HODGE/ATHEY/HENSON

PEACH/HODGE/ATHEY/HENSON

LINDA (View posts)
Posted: 1002935615000
Classification: Query
I have these names in Pike Co. in 1860..anyone know or have knowledge of these families?

Re: PEACH/HODGE/ATHEY/HENSON

WANDA PYLE (View posts)
Posted: 1095812135000
I am going to visit TV Henson ,91,grandson of George & Emma Hodge tomorrow.He has had some strokes but is taking rehab.His wife said his memory of the past is real good,the present is not as good.
I have found out the whole story on world connect& I have talked to some Athey relatives.Most of the Hensons stayed in Van Zandt county.
My mother's maiden name is Lucille Hodge,dau. of John D.Hodge & grandaughter of Lewis D HodgeHer grt. grandparents are John S & Mary Ann Isabelle Peach Hodge
I think they are buried in Melissa cemetary,Collin county Texas.

Wanda

Re: PEACH/HODGE/ATHEY/HENSON

Posted: 1564191227000
Surnames: Peach, Hodge Athey, Foster, Hart.
I am great granddaughter of Martha Ann Singleton Hodge and Benjamin Franklin Athey of Collin County,Texas. GG granddaughter of Isabelle Peach and John S. Hodge. My grandmother was Isabel Singleton Hodge m to James Thomas Foster. My late mother was Evie M. Foster Alexander. I'm wondering if Isabelle Peach Hodge has a second husband. The Theory on Myheratage DNA matches suggest she might have Also been a Lanier, but I have never found a record of that. John Hodge died before Isabella came to Texas (with a John Hart and her young children and a couple of Athe Y kids if I remember correctly.)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic