Search for content in message boards

my breading tate family

my breading tate family

Posted: 1363610641000
Classification: Query
hi, as you have guessed from the title of this thread i am from an extremely large family and i am having trouble. i already have a lot of family details but there are certain people who i am unable to find in the records.... if anyone has any info on the names here please private message me as i dont always remember to check my messages on the board.

samuel tate 1725 - 1781
i dont know who he married or if he had more than 2 children.... it would help so much if i knew anything about him other than his dates.
out of his sons(the 2 i know of) i only know about one of them - samuel 1754 married an ann hawkins 1759
i am descended from him.
the only other one i know of is a possiible twin thomas 1754 but know nothing of him. if you can shed any light on thomas or his father samuel please let me know.

thats enough for now, i have hundreds of other names but these 2 are the ones im struggling with.....

maggie

Re: my breading tate family

Posted: 1436766556000
Hi, my name is stacey Tate, I have family from ark, I'm also trying to research the Tate family. No luck though! Does your Tate have any James l Tate, Christopher Columbus tate, another James c tate, Susie tate? If so please email me: staytater22@yahoo.com

Re: my breading tate family Tate, Nash from AR

Posted: 1507177317000
Stacey, I believe I have your family. Your post is a couple years old but I am hoping you still have the same email address. Christopher Columbus Tate was my gggrandfather. He was married to Nancy Nash. They lived around Pike Co AR. James L Tate was Christopher's father.
Contact me if, or when you get this.
Thanks for posting this.

Re: my breading tate family

Posted: 1507220737000
Looking for a Malvina Elizabeth "Lizzie" TATE from Dunlap, Marion Co., TN. Married a David Mathrew HUDSON on or about 18 July 1888. They had 4 sons and 5 daughters, that I know of by reseach. Gilbert Lee Hudson, Byron O. Barney Hudson, Lecter Gilbert Hudson, Albert David Hudson, Emma, Fannie Mae, Buelah Fay (aka Icey), Callie, Martha Jane. icu4sara@yahoo.com PLEASE REF TATE FAMILY. thank you darney hudson
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic