Search for content in message boards

Surnames: ARCURI, DE FAZIO, PICCOLI, SCALZO, SCALISE in Cantanzaro, Calabria, Italy

Surnames: ARCURI, DE FAZIO, PICCOLI, SCALZO, SCALISE in Cantanzaro, Calabria, Italy

Posted: 931694400000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1000002342000
Surnames: ARCURI, DE FAZIO, PICCOLI, SCALZO, SCALISE
Looking to share information with anyone researching the following: ARCURI - Lorenzo, Gabariele Vincenzo, Guiseppe and Francesco. SCALISE - Maria Felice and Francesca. SCALZO
Maria Antonia. DE FAZIO - Mariangela and Lorenzo. PICCOLI - Josephine. All where born between 1775 and 1863. All were from Cantanzaro, Calabria, Italy.

Scalzo Family

Tina Maser (View posts)
Posted: 950788800000
Surnames: SCALZO
Hi.
I'm also searching for information on SCALZO's from Calabria, Italy. I am willing to share information on what I have found and hope that you may have some information for me. Here are some people that I have information on: Nicolo Scalzo, Dominic Scalzo, Maria Scalzo, Franscico Scalzo. Please let me know if you can be of assistance or if I can help you out in any way.

Thank you. Tina

Gabriele Arcuri

Posted: 967723200000
Surnames: Arcuri, Piccoli, Scalise, De Fazio
I also just started my research on this branch of my family. Here's what I do have. On my gg-grandfather: Gabriele Vincenzo Arcuri was born 18 March 1835 in Castagna, Calabria, Italy. He married Mariangela De Fazio and she was born 1 February 1835. Gabriele Vincenzo's parents were Guiseppe Arcuri and Maria Felice Scalise.

My grandfather's brother Gabriele came to New York where his family still lives. Their parents were Lorenzo Arcuri and Josephina Piccoli. Gabriele was born 28 August 1882 in Castagna. Gabriele went by Robert once in America. Of 10 siblings only four came to America, Gabriele (Robert), Luigi
(Louis), Maria Rosina (Rosie) and Guiseppe (Joe). Gabriele married but I'm not sure of the wife's name. Of the children I do know of there were Josephine, Edith, Orlando, Laura, Frances, Giulia, Mary, Gabriele and Helen. I don't know if they were all born in America or not. Hope this helps some.

Re: Gabriele Arcuri

David Arcuri (View posts)
Surnames: Arcuri
I don't have much of a database. I am in the initial stages of my search. About the most I know is that my ancestors were from Reggio de Calabria or something like that and that they immigrated to America around 1916. Gabriele would have had a son named Anthony and a daughter named Angie. Possibly more children that I am not aware of. Anthony was born on June 19th, 1912. Their first names may have changed when they immigrated to America. I am not sure. I would be interested in any information that you have regarding these two people in your database or if you can point me in any direction to find out more about my family. Thanks.

Gabriele Arcuri

Surnames: Arcuri, De Fazio
I have two Gabriele Arcuri's in my database. One is my grandfather's brother. He was born 28 August 1882. The second is my gg-grandfather, Gabriele Vincenzo Arcuri. He was born 18 March 1835 and married Mariangela De Fazio. Does this match with anything in your database?

Gabariele Arcuri

David Arcuri (View posts)
I am researching a family tree. It is hard to find out information because all off my Grandparents a passed on. I believe my ancestors came from that region of Italy. I believe my Great-Grandfathers name was Gabariele Arcuri. If anyone has any information or needs more info from me to make a possible connection feel free to contact via e-mail. Thankyou for any help.

Maria Scalzo

Surnames: Scalzo, De Fazio
My ancestor, Maria Antonia Scalso married Lorenzo De Fazio.
Other than the name of their daughter, Mariangela, born 1 February 1835, I have no other information on them.

Arcuri Family

Posted: 986731200000
Hi, my email isn't working real well. But Joe Arcuri was my great Uncle. My grandfather was his brother Luigi. I have a home page on family tree maker, and I have a family tree and a picture of Lorenzo and Delfina and three of the children that stayed in Italy on it. The address for the page is www.familytreemaker.com/users/p/e/t/Anita-L-Peters/index.htm...
You can email me directly if you would like. It's outgoing mail I'm having a problem with.

Arcuri Family Tree

Posted: 986731200000
Edited: 993340208000
Surnames: Arcuri, Piccoli
I have just begun a search on my husbands family tree. His gradfather was Guisseppe (Joe)Arcuri born 9/11/1884 and died 4/19/1987. My research shows his parents were Lorenzo Arcuri and Delfina Piccoli. His siblings were Gabriele (Bobby), Maria Arcuri, Francesca Arcuri, Luigi Arcuri, Anna Maria Arcuri, Giosina Arcuri, Massimo Arcuri, Orlando Arcuri, and Assunta Arcuri. Would love any additional information you can provide.

Arcuri Family Tree

Suzie Arcuri (View posts)
Posted: 986817600000
Thank you for responding. I would love to discuss our local family ties. I live in Roseville. You can contact me directly through email: marcnsuz@hotmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic