Search for content in message boards

Berkebile descendents, McClucas-Blair-Renninger

Berkebile descendents, McClucas-Blair-Renninger

Posted: 1314147918000
Classification: Query
Surnames: McClucas, Blair Renninger
Does anyone know the names of Clarence C McClucas and Ethel Blair's children? there were 8 boys and 7 daughters (according to Ethel's obit 2 boys died bef 2008) they moved to Quarryville, Lancaster area from Somerset/Cambria Co.
Ethel is a Berkebile Descendant and I am updating her line in Berkebile Families in America 6th edition.
Clarence C McClucas is the son of Joseph McClucas and Mary Renninger a brother of Arthur Mc Clucas, and Sophia Elizabeth (McClucas) Grafford

Re: Berkebile descendents, McClucas-Blair-Renninger

Posted: 1315913290000
Berkebile was my mother in laws mothers maiden name. Her mother was Beatrice Irene. She married Harry Clyde Burkhart. Gr Beatrice died 9 days after mom was born so I am trying to find any info I can for her. Beatrice had a brother Grant who married Harry's sister Mabel. Please let me know if this is a connection. They were from Cambria. Looking forward to hearing from you. Nan

Posted: 1316391963000
There are at least 2 Mc Clucas families married into 2 different lines of Berkebile's
One line runs through Pauline McClucas who married a Berkebile. That line runs
Living Berkebile, Ceylon Berkebile, Steward Berkebile, William M Berkebile, Aaron Berkebile, Moses Berkebile, Andrew Berkebile, Andru Berkeybile, Johnhan Arnold Berkenbuel, Johannes Buel, Jr. and Johanes Buel Sr. Have lot of info on Berkebile side these volumes are being updated as soon as I finish volume 10 of the William W Berkeybile line ( I am currently indexing volume 9 of William W Berkeybile line)

Another line runs through Ethel L Blair m Clarence C McClucas (son of Joseph McClucas and Mary J Renninger/ Rinninger), Ethel is the daughter of Loulla J Fleegle and Elmer G Blair,
Louella is daughter of John Calvin Fleegle
s/o Chauncey J Fleegle
s/o Sarah Lambert
d/o Susanah Berkeybile
d/o John Jacob Berkeybile
s/o William W Berkeybile
s/o Andru Berkeybile
s/o Johanes Arnold Birkenbuel
s/o Johannes Buel Jr
of Johannes Buel Sr.
There are quite a bit of variations in spelling the Berkebile name

Does any of this sound familiar?
Sorry to take so long answering I have been indexing 2 volumes and haven't been paying too much attention to my e mail

Posted: 1316421080000
Beatrice Irene Berkebile married Harry Burkhart was a daughter of Jacob Peter Berkebile and Myrtle Mineely
s/o Lewis Berkebile and Matilda Faust
s/o Peter Berkebile and Hannah Berkey
s/o Andrew Berkebile and Christina Whetstone
s/o Andrew Berkebile and Anna Catherine Shaffer
S/o Andru Berkebile and Anna Catherine Katzwinckel
s/o Johan Arnold and ?
s/o Johan Arnold Berkenbuel married Elsie Meister m2 Veroica Kolben
s/o Johannes BuelJr. and Anna ?
s/o Johannes Buel/ Patcher, Sr. and ?
(think I skipped one generation in that last one oops
s/o Johan Arnold ma

Posted: 1316421668000
Ok Johan Arnold's first wife Elsie Meister is ancestor
Do you want me to post the notes here or do you want them through e-mail.
If so I am at svonlunen@hotmail.com This line begins in volume 11 of Berkebile Families in America 6th Edition

Posted: 1354842886000
Edited: 1354843078000
Yes i am Bill her 7th son and thirteeth child, message me i ca help you.. thanks Bill wlmroadster3536@aol.com

Posted: 1550852286000
Hello
I am searching for a dentist named Berkebile in the Waco Texas area...his dates probably between 1918- 1980’s. As far as I know, he was never married. He was very kind to a first cousin of my late mother-in-law...

Any help would be helpful.

Jan Augusta
West Hartford, CT

Posted: 1550975935000
Then ask your query on the Waco Texas Board. Not Cambria County Pennsylvania.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic