Search for content in message boards

William Preston Wyatt, III

William Preston Wyatt, III

Posted: 1326333702000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wyatt, Disse
Seeking info on the family of William Preston Wyatt,III, born 1950. His wife Cecilia Anne Disse - for grandsons family tree.

Re: William Preston Wyatt, III

Posted: 1513815359000
I know his wife. Cecilia Ann Disse. I believe the oldest son, is William Preston Wyatt and he is called Bubba. Their daughter is Melinda Ann and the youngest son is Jason Wyatt, he was born in 1976

Posted: 1513817752000
Edited: 1513895909000
Thanks. I dont have much on their family. Jason is Michael Jason Wyatt, Sr. He is the ex husband of my daughter. Together they had a son Kacy. He is almost 13. I tried to do the family tree for Kacy for when he is older and will have questions about his father's side of the family.

Posted: 1555433948000
Are you still looking for information?

Posted: 1555449022000
Hey Lexi. I don't think my reply went thru. I am Melissa's mama. I am doing family trees for each of my grandkids. I think I pretty much have what we need on the Wyatt side. But not much for your grandma Disse. Her parents and grandparents if you have them. Congratulations on your baby.

Also, if you are on ancestry.com, I would be glad for you to check out the tree to see if I have anything wrong.

Sandra Blake

Posted: 1555449100000
Maybe you can also give me your and Michael's childrens names and dates of birth. Thanks.

Sandra

Posted: 1555507576000
My grandmother's name is Cecelia Ann Disse, born on 07/24/1950. Her mother's name is Linda Vernece Barker, her father: Edward Lewis Disse Sr. Linda’s parents: Mary Powers, and Virgil Barker. (I am not sure of their birthdays, but could figure them out if I looked more into it)

I have not yet set up my ancestry account and what I do have is on my mother's side.

I have a son his name is Connor James Brooks (03/15/2017). Michael has two kids. His daughter's names are Natalee Shea Wyatt (05/05/2015), and Rileigh Alexis Wyatt (09/19/2016).

As for Billy (William), I personally do not know much about him, he has never met me and I have been trying to find him for years.

I hope all is well, I hope Kacy is happy and living a good life. I miss him dearly and would love to be able to reach out to him soon.

Lexi

Posted: 1555521707000
This is wonderful. thanks so much. I feel bad that Kacy has not gotten to know you and Michael. He is doing so good. Playing baseball for his school and he is really good at most sports.

Sandra
per page

Find a board about a specific topic