William Frazier

William Frazier

James Thomas (View posts)
Posted: 1062392981000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Frazier, Grimes, West
Can anyone offer any help with a dead end? William (may
have had middle initial T) Frazier was born in Albemarle in
1757, according to his Revolutionary War pension file. He served under Generals Gates and Green, was wounded and
later drafted from Pittsylvania. He m. first Susannah Grime(1785) and 2d Mildred/Milly West. He lived most of his
life in Campbell County.

Re: William Frazier

patty wallace (View posts)
Posted: 1063208366000
My Revolutionary ancestor was Micajah Frasher born 1753 in Albemarle Co. orphan.. ended up in WV on Ky border. was married in Va to Susan Hamilton..was at Yorktown in Rev. Any chance of a connection?. Had a son, William as well as 11 other children.

David Frazier (View posts)
Posted: 1070062950000
Surnames: Frazier, Mabe, Montgomery, Wilson, Flanagan
I believe that this william frazier is part of my line... but i need help in finding out who his father was.... I have this much so far... william married Susanna Grimes and then Mildred West. he had 20 children one of which was Charles Henry Frazier, who married Parthena Wilson and Elizabeth Vaughn and Sallie Pickett. they had 12 children one of which was Rufus Tipton Frazier who married Sarah Flanagan who had 9 children one of which was Richard L. Frazier who married Addre Montgomery who had Converse Heath Frazier who married Nancy N Mabe who had Wayne Converse Frazier who married Donna Helphingstine who had me... Robert David Frazier.... anybody familiar with this line???

Thanks,
David Frazier

Posted: 1440234547000
Surnames: Frazier
William Frazier and wife Mildred West are my 3rd great grandparents. Their daughter Jemima married Jessie Dudley. they had 8 children. Campbell David Dudley married Emma Elizabeth Phillips... my ggparents. He committed suicide at home ( gunshot). After he died she married his brother James Absalom Dudley ( no children). do not know who WTF's parents are. I do know that Mildred's father's name is John West and was in the Rev War as well as WTF. Unfortunately there are "several" John West's to pick from !!! Still working on that..and I believe there is a connection to the brother of Chief Powhatan (father of Pocahontas) Cockacoeske.

Posted: 1563556456000
Has anyone been able to trace the Frazier line past William Frazier? I would very much like to know more.

Thank you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic