Search for content in message boards

Issac Eaton Family photo

Issac Eaton Family photo

Posted: 1073297564000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1146683178000
Surnames: Eaton
Hi, I was looking through some old family photos and came across one with the name of Issac Eaton and family on the back. My family tree that they could be related to are Byers, Haskew, Thomas, or Young. Please let me know if you may know who this family is related to, and I will email you a copy of the photo if you like....I enjoy meeting new family members and shareing family info. and stories.

Viola Puryear

Re: Issac Eaton Family photo

Posted: 1075356925000
Surnames: Eaton, Thomas
Hello,
I am researching my husband's Eaton family line. His Grandma's maiden name is Eaton and I have been dong some online searching because I thought she would like to learn more since she likes history. She married a Thomas, so I don't know if there is a connection or not. I do see an Isaac in the tree. He was the brother of Tom Eaton. They were sons of Caleb Eaton and they were born in Kosciusko Co., Indiana. Is this possibly your Isaac? If so, we would love to see the picture and we have a picture of Tom we could share.

Posted: 1077818883000
I am researching my husband's family. His great, great, great grandfather was Isaac Eaton, b. 1792 d. 1876.He was married to Malinda Craig. He was born in Chester, PA and died in VA. Also, this particular Isaac Eaton's grandfather was also named Isaac Eaton. He was a famous Baptist Minister and Educator, b. 1725 in Montgomery, PA and died in 1772, Hopewell, NJ. Does any of this sound familiar, the areas, etc.? I am interested in the picture of Isaac Eaton and family that you mentioned, and am hoping these Isaac Eaton's could be the one you have! Thanks. Hope to hear from you.

Harry (View posts)
Posted: 1114273934000
My Isaac Eaton lived in Chaplin Connecticut. He was born in 1801 and died 1846. He married Maria Butler and they had three sons: Horace, Isaac Lester, and Albert Dwight. if this sounds like it could be a match please send e-mail copy of photo. Thanks

Posted: 1244100575000
I finally discovered this Isaac Eaton was married to Margaret Thomas....my great great grandfather William L. thomas' sister. Margaret also had another brother, Adam E. Thomas

Posted: 1245197769000
Hello, I would like a copy of the Issac Eaton family if possible. Please send to ccwest46@hotmail.com

Thanks,

C C West

Posted: 1246399897000
Surnames: Eaton Edwards
I would very much like a copy of the pic of Issac Eaton.
Thank You
Mary Eaton Spears

Posted: 1261842396000
I am related to an Isaac Eaton he was my seventh Great Grandfather. He was born in North carolina in 1745 and died in TN. in 1812 or so. He was married to a Phoebe Hall. If this is the same Isaac Eaton I would love to have a copy of the photo. I believe he was some important person on the Baptist church. Anyone with information or needed info on this line please feel free to e-mail me.

sde352@sbcglobal.net

Posted: 1266162462000
Hi my husbands ancestors contained an Isaac Eaton, the Eatons originated in Greasly Nottingham 1600( well thats as far as I've got back. I would be interested to see the photo. Sue

Posted: 1266166639000
My mother (b 1912, d. 1981) was an Eaton from the Radford district of Nottingham, England. Any connection with your family's ancestors? I would love to hear from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic