Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth "Bessie" Ellingson

Elizabeth "Bessie" Ellingson

Posted: 1555670006000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ellingson Craver
Does anyone have any information on the family of Bessie? She emigrated from Norway (I don't know which area) in about 1885 and married Fred Craver in 1890.

4 Oct 1890 • Blue Earth, Faribault, Minnesota

If someone could take a peek at the marriage record, it could give parent or sibling information. The census records from 1890 are gone and I cant find her in 1885, which could be because she wasn't here until later in the year. Does anyone have any information on her family?

Re: Elizabeth "Bessie" Ellingson

Posted: 1559069224000
Surnames: Ellingson, Craver
Hi,

I checked their marriage license in FamilySearch but no parents are on it or where she was from in Norway.

Bessie H. "Betsy" Ellingson Craver
Born: Dec 1866, Norway
Died: 24 Sept 1926, Beltrami Co. MN
Buried: Greenwood Cemetery, Bermidji, Beltrami, MN
Source: www.findagrave.com

I'd contact the Beltrami Historical Society, http://beltramihistory.org/research/ and ask ab out a copy/scan of her obituary. Where she was born and her parents names might be on it.

You can order a non-certified copy of her death certificate from the Office Vital Records, www.health.state.mn.us/divs/chs/oscr. If the Informant knew that info, it will be on her death cert. Successful Searching!

Re: Elizabeth "Bessie" Ellingson

Posted: 1559069339000
Surnames: Ellingson, Craver
Hi,

I checked their marriage license in FamilySearch but no parents are on it or where she was from in Norway.

Bessie H. "Betsy" Ellingson Craver
Born: Dec 1866, Norway
Died: 24 Sept 1926, Beltrami Co. MN
Buried: Greenwood Cemetery, Bermidji, Beltrami, MN
Source: www.findagrave.com

I'd contact the Beltrami Historical Society, http://beltramihistory.org/research/ and ask ab out a copy/scan of her obituary. Where she was born and her parents names might be on it.

You can order a non-certified copy of her death certificate from the Office Vital Records, www.health.state.mn.us/divs/chs/oscr. If the Informant knew that info, it will be on her death cert. Successful Searching!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic