Search for content in message boards

Comerford

Posted: 976795200000
Classification: Query
Edited: 993929291000
Surnames: Comerford, McCall
I'm looking for information on Ellen Comerford born about 1834 in Kilkenny County Ireland. She married Thomas McCall born 12/21/1823 from Wicklow, Ireland They died in Iowa. Their first child was born about 1856 (Patrick). Other children were Mary Ann, Julia, John, Joseph E., Timothy James, Margaret, Thomas, Philip, William, and Lawrence. Any informaition would be helpful. Thanks!!

Re: Comerford

Posted: 993400990000
Surnames: Holden, Comerford
My great grandmother was Johanna Holden, nee Comerford. She married Michael Holden, a fisherman, and lived in Ballygorey. In 1894 she had my grandmother, Catherine, who was a glass cutter and who emigrated to the US.

Any help?

Linda

Posted: 1187717135000
Surnames: McCall, Comerford
I have information on Ellen Comerford's descendants. She would be my great-great grandmother. Phillip McCall was my great-grandfather. If you would like, I will email it to you. I am trying to find info on Ellen also. Would love to compare notes.

Kate

Posted: 1264132415000
I'm, researching the Warters. Philip mccall was married to Katherine Waters my ggrandmother Margaret Jane Lanigan nee Waters sister. susan.grams @hotmail.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic