Search for content in message boards

Birth/Death/Marriage ELIAS/BENVERSI

Birth/Death/Marriage ELIAS/BENVERSI

Posted: 1162928675000
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: ELIAS, BENVERSI
I am trying to locate the parent names of John Elias b. 02/21/1892 and died the same day (according to what I found the GENWEB site for Sheboygan County). I am also looking for the date of birth (and any ANY collateral information) on a John Elias who married Mary Benversi 10/22/1891 in Sheboygan County. I am hoping to link the child and the adults, but if not, would still like to get information on the groom. Any help would be appreciated as I am at a dead-end for John Elias. The one I am looking for was born in 1862 in Michigan in Keweenaw County to Nicolaus Elias and Elizabeth (Bertha) Schnettler Elias and they previously lived in both Sheboygan and Manitowoc counties.

Re: Birth/Death/Marriage ELIAS/BENVERSI

Welk (View posts)
Posted: 1165114597000
Classification: Query
Sorry, I have no info on Elias.

I have Binversie in my file as collateral cousins. This is all I have on the subject. Sorry if you have this already.

http://2manitowoc.com/22.html
ST. GREGORY CATHOLIC CHURCH - DEATH RECORDS
Eaton Township, Manitowoc Co., Wisconsin
ELIAS, Maria............May 7, 1893/28 yr.

from the Kautzer website at: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~kautzer/search.html

MARY BINVERSIE,
b. April 27, 1865, Town Meeme, Manitowoc Co., WI;
d. May 07, 1893, Town Meeme, Manitowoc Co., WI;
m. JOHN ELIAS, Unknown date, St. Gregory's, St. Nazianz, Manitowoc Co., WI.

Mary's husband John Elias was not well liked by her Binversie brothers, and when Mary died quite young, her name on the grave stone eliminated her husband's name. It just reads, 'Maria Binversie'.

Re: Birth/Death/Marriage ELIAS/BENVERSI

Posted: 1166105449000
Classification: Query
Sorry I am late with a reply. Thank you for the information although I did have it already. This has been an elusive person for me and I have had some contact with someone also related to the Binversi family as well. I appreciate that you took the time to give me the information. I hope I can pass the favor on to someone else.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic