Search for content in message boards

Eden

Posted: 985089600000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1161207749000
Surnames: Eden
Looking for information on James Leroy Eden He was living in Madisonville in Hopkins County in 1921 wife's name
Virge May

Re: Eden

Curtis W. Brown Jr. (View posts)
Posted: 1013022789000
I am also looking for information on James Leroy Eden if he had a son named Hurbert Ray Eden born in Madisonville, KY May 11, 1928.

Posted: 1013044791000
Surnames: Eden
There is a Hubert Ray on my list of his children.If we are looking for the same person maybe we can exchange info.

Posted: 1013111789000
What info. are you looking for? I am looking for info. about who James Leroy's father and mother are. Hubert Ray is my Grandfather and he had 11 brothers and sisters (most are gone) that lived in Boonville, Indiana. How are you related?

Posted: 1013129298000
Do you know where James Leroy Eden was born? and do you know anything about his wife Virgie May? I know they are both buried in Baker Cemetery in Boonville,Ind.
I have the names and birth dates of most of the children.What was Hubert Rays place and date of birth?Is he still living?
I was married to Wilburn Eden Jr. His father Wilburn Eden Sr.
was Huberts brother, and he just died Aug.05,2001
I am trying to put togeather this family history for my sons so they can pass it to there children.I knew James Leroy "Roy" Eden
he passed away just after I married into the family.
All I can tell you right now about his parents are their names.
Father was Billy Eden and his Mother was Annie Fry.
I was told his mother was a full blooded Cherokee Indian.
I have not been working on this side of the family for very long so I haven't much information yet,but if I can help you with anything I would be glad to.

Posted: 1013205382000
I don't know where James Leroy Eden was born but I do know he died October 15, 1965. He had a half brother named Arthur Eden but I don't know anything else about him. Virgie May Farris-Eden was born August 11, 1998 and died April 3, 1947. She had three sisters Hattie Farris-Frost, Ethel Farris-Greenly and Helen Farris-Stephens.

Hubert Ray Eden was born May 11, 1928 in Madisonville, KY and died February 22, 1989 in Campbell Town, IN.

Here is the breakdown of my family.

James Leroy Eden, Great Grandfather
Virgie May Farris-Eden, Great Grandmother
Hubert Ray Eden, Grandfather
Dorothy Young-Eden BDay September 16, 1930 still living
Curtis W. Brown, Father BDay September 21, 1941
Mary R. Eden-Brown, Mother BDay September 11, 1946
Curtis W. Brown Jr., Me BDay July 12, 1968

And I have two sisters and one brother.

I won't be in on Monday because my Grandmother (Dorothy) is living with me right now and but she is moving into a nursing home Monday.

Posted: 1013213281000
Thank you for all the info.I have been told that James Leroy Eden was born in Tenn.but I have not been able to find out where in Tenn.Several of the Edens are buried in the Baker Cemetery in Boonville.You also have several cousins in and around the Boonville area.Pls.advise your sisters and brothers name and birth dates.If I can answer any questions you may have,let me know.Do you know all the names of your grandfathers siblings? I have that info if you need it.Did you know Hubert Ray was called "Tootie" by his family.
Thanks Again.

Posted: 1013545753000
Your welcome. I know we have relatives around the Boonville area but we never seem to get around there. The last time I remember being there was sometime in the late 1970's when I was 9 or 10 at someone's funeral. The only one I remember is a big big guy named Jeff. My sister Tamara Jo Brown-Robertson born July 20, 1967 married to Billy Robertson born August 27, 1966 and they have four children Mike Robertson born February 3, 1986, Christina Robertson Born October 13, 1987, Steven Allen Robertson born March 21, 1990, Colton Robertson born June 4, 1996. My sister Lydia Ray Brown not married to Trevor Dietz and they have two children Nicklos Dietz born September 11, 1994, Michael Dietz born October 18, 1995. My brother Scott Lane Brown not married to Melissa Simpson and they have one child Dezentaris Chelsea Simpson Brown October 1, 1995, Then me Curtis W. Brown Jr. not married and have no children. Yes I do know the names of all of his brothers and sisters and who they married. Yes I did know Grandpa had a nick name and that it was "Tootie" and James was "Beck" and Charles was "Buck" and Robert was "Deekie".

I have a family photo that was taken on James Leroy Eden's birthday September 17, 1947. I have most of the names. I'll send it to you if you send me your e-mail address.

Posted: 1013724008000
I sent an e-mail to your e-mail address posted on this site but it came back saying their is no us.anderson.com ?
I would love to have a picture of James Leroy Eden.
maybe you can send it to my hotmail address.
I also wanted to tell you I have a son named Jeff and he is a big guy 6' 6" tall. How old was the Jeff you remembered?
when you were in Boonville

Posted: 1014068848000
My e-mail address is us.andersen.com not us.anderson.com. Sorry for the confusion. I am going to try to send you and e-mail to the hot.com I think it is nanabear34@hotmail.com. I am going to send you more than one photo and maybe you can let know any names I missed. One of the photos is of Jeff at the time I met him I was almost 10 years old and under 5'. I'm not sure how old he was.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic