Search for content in message boards

Walter Green Hamner

Walter Green Hamner

Posted: 1027204842000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1084683711000
I am trying to find information on my great grand father Walter Green Hamner. According to his obituary he was born September 23, 1869 in Janesville, Wisconsin. He might have had a brother named Isaac Hamner. I have been unable to find out his parents names. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Walter Green Hamner

Posted: 1352940365000
Surnames: Hamner, Hebert
This is a very old post but I just ran across it today. Walter Green Hamner was also my great grandfather. In researching my ancestry, I believe his father was Isaac Hamner. Walter had four siblings--Jessie, Thomas, Arnett and Eva. He was married to Daisy Bell Hebert, and they had 7 children. If you have a copy of his obituary or any other documents or photos, I would love to have a copy for my records. Hope your ancestry search is going well.... thanks for any information you can provide.
Posted: 1492627196000
Surnames: Bolton
This post was deleted by the author on 20 Apr 2017 8:05PM GMT

Re: Bolton

Posted: 1492632427000
Can you be a little more specific about your question?
Posted: 1492638709000
Yes, I saw that you have a Bolton Tree on Ancestry; I am not a member, but I have relation to this family, specifically through Clara Lewis who married Arthur Bolton. I was hoping we could trade notes.

Re: Bolton

Posted: 1492702856000
Surnames: Lewis, Bolton, Adams
Clara Lewis was my great-grandmother. Her son, Ray Bolton, was my grandpa. She and Arthur Bolton had four children: Roy Bradford Bolton (1902-1928), Bernice Clara Bolton (1903-1979), Ray Ogden Bolton (1905-1954), and Blanche Mildred Bolton (1906-unk.). After Arthur died in 1930, Clara married Earl M. Adams. They lived in a "grandmother's cottage" on a farm of sorts in Vancouver, WA owned by my Aunt Blanche, who lived in the big house. She is buried in Vancouver, WA, at Evergreen Memorial Gardens Cemetary, "Garden of Flowers." Her headstone reads "Clara Adams."

I remember Clara only slightly from my childhood. I know even less about my grandfather, Arthur Bolton, and would certainly appreciate any information you might uncover about that side of the family. I seem to have hit a dead end in my research on that branch of the family tree. For your info, I've attached a photo of Clara that I cropped from a family photo taken at Lacamas Lake in Vancouver, WA, circa 1947. I'm also attaching a photo of my grandfather, Ray Bolton. Please keep me posted on any research you might find of mutual interest. Best wishes, Rayetta Clark.
Attachments:
Posted: 1492708476000
Surnames: Bolton, Lewis
BTW...Blanche d. 4 Aug 1996 and is buried in Vancouver, WA at Evergreen. She shares a stone with Clara.

https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=1...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic