Search for content in message boards

I"VE GOT A TON OF INFO GOING BACK 500 YEARS!

I"VE GOT A TON OF INFO GOING BACK 500 YEARS!

Posted: 1195608294000
Classification: Query
iF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SOME ONE IN THE BLANKENSHIP FAMILY I'M THE GAL TO ASK

Re: I"VE GOT A TON OF INFO GOING BACK 500 YEARS!

Posted: 1195770005000
Do you have a Susan Annie Daniels,Strebeck,Blankenship

Posted: 1195841470000
Surnames: Blankenship, Pickering, Herndon, Holt, Denning Morrie, Brown, Nicholson, LaCompte
I have been searching endlessly for the Blankenship part of our family. However, I do not have any first names. I only have the names of the families supposedly are from later generations. Here are the family names who would possibly come from the line of Blankenships...My frandfather,Perry Pickering, Grandmother,Sarah Arminda Herndon, Sarah Denning, Jasper Holt, Carolyn Morris, Ann Brown, Mary W.Nicholson,and lastly, LaCompe or LaCompte(?)
I will greatly appreciate any information that you might have.
Thank you,
Elaine Boanshick

Posted: 1195889280000
The only name i on that list that I have seen so far is brown, unfotunatly their parents had immigrated from some european country and that led to a lack of documents. I am soon taking a trip to Europe there I will see if I can find any records. I will update you on any info I get.

Re: to edna

Posted: 1195889584000
No but I have a Martha Connie Daniels,Strebeck,Blankenship.
If this helps or you have any more questions feel free to contact me.

Re: To elaine

Posted: 1195889639000
The only name i on that list that I have seen so far is brown, unfotunatly their parents had immigrated from some european country and that led to a lack of documents. I am soon taking a trip to Europe there I will see if I can find any records. I will update you on any info I get.

Posted: 1195889643000

Posted: 1195923046000
Thank you so very much. I will appreciate anything you can find and I hope you have a wonderful trip.
Thak you,
Elaine
Posted: 1195933774000
Would you have a SAMUEL L. BLANKENSHIP born 1858?
Did I understand you have a STREBECK ? What information would you have on the STREBECK?
edna

Posted: 1195952483000
Surnames: Blankenship & Sloan
I am so sorry but none of the names you mention seem to connect with my Blankenships. I know how it is to hunt and come up with nothing. If I find anything on any of these names I will be happy to let you know. Our connection is thru the Sloan family. Jimmie Lake
Bigmamalake@netscape.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic