Here is what I have in my files:
Elliston Harrison Barse, b. 10 Nov 1855 in Dickinson, NY, d. 25 Jun 1929 in Dickinson, NY; m. Celia L. Ross, (1857-1924) in Dickinson, NY. Both buried in E. Dickinson Cemetery. Children were: (perhaps more?)
1. Ivan Elliston Barse, b: 24 Dec 1877 in Dickinson, NY, d: 1955 in Dickinson, NY; m. Adele M. Sawyer, (1877-1961). Both buried in E. Dickinson Cemetery.
2. Genevieve Carrie Barse, b. 2 Nov 1880 in E. Dickinson, NY.
3. Blanche Myrtle Barse, b. 21 Dec 1887 in E. Dickinson, NY, d. 1941; m. Grover C. Frew, (1885-1960), son of Ernest J. Frew (1845-1904) and Delia C. Phelps (1846-1925). Grover and Blanche are buried in Sand Hill Cemetery, Dickinson, NY and Ernest and Delia are buried in Frew Cemetery, Bangor, NY.
Children of Blanche and Grover Frew:
1. Harrison "B"arse Frew, b. 1918; m. Hazel M. Perrin, b. 17 Jan 1918, d. Mar 1992 in No. Bangor, NY.
2. Betty Frew, b. 1921; m. 9 Dec 1944 Walter L. Dumville, b. 16 Feb 1917, d. 8 Jan 1998 in Brushton, NY.
You can find more on Grover's parents and siblings from the Franklin County, NY Tombstone Transcription Project at http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~frgen/index.htm
. There are photos of their tombstones on that site also.
Blanche Myrtle Barse was the grandniece of my 3rd great grandfather's second wife, Clarissa Amelia Barse. I would be interested in any more info that you may have on Blanche and Grover.